TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Suspension Kits

Looking to upgrade the suspension with a system such as Eibach Pro-System-Plus Kit (Pro-Kit, Pro-Damper Kit & Anti-Roll Kit)

Reason being, not too drastic, a system that is designed for the car, (and designed to work with known components, as opposed to installing unmatched parts, i.e. Steeda springs, various shock and struts) and I hope it will not cause other unwanted issues, bump steer, etc that will require more work. My goal is to drop the car a little and improve the feel of the car.

http://www.ultrarev.com/35115.680.html

Anyone installed this setup?

MustangMike -

Are the struts and shocks adjustable in the Eibach kit? I believe they are in the FRPP kit.

Also, are the Eibach springs specific or variable rate? (Same question for the FRPP springs.)

That price is very tempting. It says 'sale', but I can't find how long it will be on sale, or how much the sale actually is.....do you know?

I guess I'll be calling them on Monday (if there is anyone in the office on the holiday).

Z-man

I have this kit in the garage but haven't installed it yet. My understanding is that SAI is using the Eibach now instead of the FRPP, but I'm not 100% on that one.

The price is great, I paid $818 shipped for mine, you might want to check on the shipping from this place as the two boxes are HEAVY. I'm just trying to decide what to do about the rear control arms to stop the wheel hop, so I can install everything at the same time.

I have this kit in the garage but haven't installed it yet. My understanding is that SAI is using the Eibach now instead of the FRPP, but I'm not 100% on that one.

The price is great, I paid $818 shipped for mine, you might want to check on the shipping from this place as the two boxes are HEAVY. I'm just trying to decide what to do about the rear control arms to stop the wheel hop, so I can install everything at the same time.

You are correct about the shipping. For me it would be another $78, which would put the total over the $818 you paid. Where did you purchase yours from?

Do you know if the struts and shocks are adjustable (Eibach's web site leaves alot to be desired in terms of any product specifics....at least I can't find them.)

MustangMike -

I just found a sale at Streetsideauto.com. If you order TODAY the price will be $763 shipped. It looks like the shipping is always free on this part, but for Memorial day they are offering 10% off the standard price...which brings it down to $763.

Z-man

Damn nice price. Get it, you'll love it.

I ordered them last night, got an additinal 116.00 off at another web site.

Can I assume you have this kit on your Shelby? If so, what else did you have to install for everything to be good after the drop?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived