TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 floor mats

Two Fun

has anyone been able to source out some good moulded aftermarket floor mats for the 2011? It looks like the '11 has a centre round hold down instead of 2 hooks on the driver's mat.

Scott

'11 'vert

Weathertech has the BEST fit and look for a Floor Liner "DigitalFit" out there, I just put them in my 10' Vert over my OEM mats, PERFECT fit and look great! http://www.weathertech.com/?gclid=CMv-yLyz96ECFU8K2god6yLhFg

...^^ I'm "assuming" the '11 is the same as the "10..I did e-mail them but didn't get an answer. I ordered them from weathertech canada...on line...coming from Ontario.

I'll post on how they fit the hold downs when they arrive....anything will be better than the Highlander mats I have in there now as a temporary thing!

Scott

'11 Vert

...update on the fit of the mats...ordered 3 days ago and they arrived yesterday..fast shipping!

-trunk mat fit in with no cutting..it's reasonably close in all areas

-rear floor mats needed some thought and cutting : good fit after trimming....could have been longer front to back IMHO

-front plastic pans are an excellent fit...will be a bit slippery since they aren't carpet but they look very good...a logo or lettering would have been nice :(.

The two hold down holes in the pan do not line up with the stock floor carpet posts. It is close but no stogie.

I wondered if it was possible to swap out the stock posts for hooks if it wouldn't fit. I can't see the thing moving anyway.

as an aside I was detailing the car this AM and noticed that the driver's mirror shroud- the painted part- has grooves-

deformation-lumps in it. Sheesh, that shouldn't have left the factory! Off to Ford sometime to bitch and get a replacement .

Scott

'11 'vert

Another EXCELLENT option is Huskyliner. They fit INCREDIBLE. It is a full tray so you can poor a gallon of water in there and it will not leak out the sides or any "hold" down holes or anything like that. They are molded to the floor pan and sides of the cabin so there is no need for attachment spots. It does not slip a single fraction of an inch and it clears the pedals absolutely. You do not have to take out the factory floor mats so when you go to shows you can take out the Huskyliner and everything is present and clean. They come in a couple different colors and are a pliable firm rubber/latex material. And due to the material, when your shoes are wet they will not slip.

th_DSC00046.jpg th_DSC00048.jpg th_DSC00049.jpg

These are for my '10, give them a call and check on '11s. Think they were/are like 80 or 90 bucks for the front and back.

Nic

Archived