TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help-can you read the names on this pic of my engine tag?

Cdvision

Help-can you read the names on this pic of my engine tag? I am unable to make out their names. I think the second one is Lauri Bowen Thanks in advance.

P5215108.jpg

I had Laurie. My engine ticked!!!

+D

No such problem with mine, it runs awesome. Sometimes the ticking is just the fuel injectors. Did you have it checked and was a problem found?

Tekheavy, that's an awesome site a buddy sent it to me last week and I've been meaning to post it asking people who built their motors. Maybe we could just have people post them here. Thanks for reminding me of it

http://www.nichelinebuilders.com/BUILDERS.html

LORI-203x188.png

Lauri Bowen

Awesome! So you can see who built your engine!! I guess the second signature must be a quality check thing.......Impressive that they go to this trouble, certainly "oozes" Quality! I wouldn't want my name on something I didn't feel good about!!

Tammy and Mike built mine

Not only do I have the great privilege of owning an amazing peace of American muscle, but I also have the pride of knowing that a HOTTIE helped build my engine! What's hotter than a good looking chick that builds SVT engines by hand??? You go Tammy!

The Race Red/White Stripe SVT Package 2011 GT500 at the dealer in the next town from me was built by these fine ladies

IVONFACE-203x205.pngTAMFACE2-196x204.png

IVONNE FOWLER ******************TAMMY AGUIAR

These same fine ladies built my 08 freak motor.

Regarding the original post, looks like the first name is Robert, middle initial J....

Laurie Bowen and Mark Schuman built my 08 motor. I got to meet them when we did the 08 Dearborn run. Laurie gave me 2 engine builder tags with their signatures, for a montage that I had made for my Shelby/Harley themed Bar/Rec room . They built a great motor. Zero problems with my motor and I flog it every chance I get.. All the Niche Line engine builders are great people that take great pride in what they do and aren't afraid to put their names on their work. See my signature for a pic of Laurie and Mark.

Mike

Tammy and Mike built mine

Not only do I have the great privilege of owning an amazing peace of American muscle, but I also have the pride of knowing that a HOTTIE helped build my engine! What's hotter than a good looking chick that builds SVT engines by hand??? You go Tammy!

Sounds like she can really build a motor......she is pretty hot too :dance:

Jeff Hamblin & Gary Morston built mine. Hey boys if you are out there, a huge thank you for a job well done!! I've messed with your creation a bit..... well actually Shelby in Las Vegas did! Thanks for posting Lauri.

Cheers

Brett

I didn't see Robert J. Skovran Jr.'s picture on that website? What happened to him?

His pic is there ........ right in the middle (listed as Bob). I see one of my guys on the site, but the other - Vito - no where. I hope he didn't get fired for building my car!!!!

post-25336-127519049799_thumb.jpg

post-25336-127519049799_thumb.jpg

I finally remembered to check...I had Paul and Robert. So no ladies touched my parts! wink.gif

....Oh no, wait that means some guys touched my parts! ohmy.gif

speedie.gif

BBSIV,

You're safe... fortunately the Niche Line Plant isn't located in San Francisco. dance.gif

• 1 year later...

Archived