TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will there be a 2011 Super Snake?

TX STIG

I was on Shelby's website and couldn't find any info on a 2011 Super Snake. I clicked on the Contact Me link and filled out the form, but the interested-in-drop-down-menu only showed the 2011 GT350, along with the 2010 Super Snake and older models.

I was on Shelby's website and couldn't find any info on a 2011 Super Snake. I clicked on the Contact Me link and filled out the form, but the interested-in-drop-down-menu only showed the 2011 GT350, along with the 2010 Super Snake and older models.

Yes Shelby American does offer the Super Snake package for 2011. You can contact the sales department at 702-942-7325

Steve

I believe that Roger mentioned that a 2011 500 has already been delivered to SA for SS conversion. He posted that in the GT350 arrival forums a couple of days ago.

I believe that Roger mentioned that a 2011 500 has already been delivered to SA for SS conversion. He posted that in the GT350 arrival forums a couple of days ago.

:dance:

Hey E, do you know the link to that post? :lurk: I tried fonding it but I couldn't find anything.

:dance:

Hey E, do you know the link to that post? :lurk: I tried fonding it but I couldn't find anything.

Here ya go D...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56865-whats-the-latest/page__view__findpost__p__970341

Sweet! That's awesome! I knew that SA would do it for 2011 too. Thanks alot E! :banvictory:

:salute:

Yup, Shelby American has our first 2011 Super Snake in Vegas right now. We had to add a 2011 SuperSnake dropdown menu to the registry when it arrived.

Steve

Once it's converted in June, don't forget to take a tone :camera: of the completed car. I'd would like to see what the car looks like with either the Eaton TVS, Kenne bell, or Whipple supercharger on the new aluminum block. :shift::lurk:

Once it's converted in June, don't forget to take a tone :camera: of the completed car. I'd would like to see what the car looks like with either the Eaton TVS, Kenne bell, or Whipple supercharger on the new aluminum block. :shift::lurk:

Can you see the block from standing next to the car? :headscratch:

Archived