TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Sunshine Gets Tint!

J-Train

Ever since I bought Black Sunshine, every time I post pictures of new mods, the "Tint Nazis's" come out of the woodwork, well no more!

I had my windows done this morning by my neighbor, he has made quite a name for himself around town, back and quarter windows are 7% and the sides are 25%. Not bad for 90$. There are still some small bubbles, but they should disapear in the hot sun. What do you guys think?

dsc04708k.jpg

dsc04707t.jpg

dsc04706.jpg

Looks lean and mean as hell, I like it. My preference is to have all the windows the same shade, to me that looks best. With a black and the rear quarters being so small it looks good. I will say though that with 7% you'll be like my one buddy that did 5% on his, he could never see much of anything backing up. Forget back up lights you'd need HID's haha.

:dance:

I think it looks amazing. If we could tint our driver and passenger side windows in CA, I would be all over it.

I've tinted all of my cars in CA with 35% all the way around, never once had a problem. I plan to do my Shelby soon.

I think it looks amazing. If we could tint our driver and passenger side windows in CA, I would be all over it.

I have tinted front windows on my car also in California, no problems also. Also no front plate, but I don't worry about it either...

Dan

I've paid 3 fix it tickets for window tint in the past few years. But it still hasn't deterred me from having tint on my Shelby.

The black '10 looks killer with tint, by the way. Definitely completes the look.

Tint is one of the most under rated appearance mods you can do to any car. I think every car looks better with the right combo of tint percentages. I've always been fond of 5% on the rear windows and 20-35% on the doors.

J-train your car looks sick, what lowering springs do you have on it?

Tint is one of the most under rated appearance mods you can do to any car. I think every car looks better with the right combo of tint percentages. I've always been fond of 5% on the rear windows and 20-35% on the doors.

J-train your car looks sick, what lowering springs do you have on it?

I am on Sportlines, the offset of my wheels is perfect and I have no rubbing issues at all!

Archived