TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oldie but goodie Vid

snakeman

That is one of the first 2010 videos I saw when looking up info on them. Matt really puts it thru it's paces, and the exhaust note is awesome along with the intake sound of the supercharger. I'd love to drive those roads!!!

+1 for me, too, wanted the car BAD after I saw this video...wife knew it,too.

Xmas morning I open a gift from my wife, it's a GT500 die cast... I say "cool, got my GT500!". Then turn the box up, and there's a paper note on it that reads "delivery Monday" - I was in a daze for days. Car carrier pulls up Sunday afternoon and drops off my Grabber Blue/white stripes :happy feet:

Xmas morning I open a gift from my wife, it's a GT500 die cast... I say "cool, got my GT500!". Then turn the box up, and there's a paper note on it that reads "delivery Monday" - I was in a daze for days. Car carrier pulls up Sunday afternoon and drops off my Grabber Blue/white stripes :happy feet:

That's one hell of a wife you have there, she's a keeper no doubt. BTW does she have a sister......J/K :dance:

Wow what a great story, like your first real bicycle as a kid Christmas day.:woot:

So how many sisters does your wife have ;)

This video is what made me decide on a 2010 GT500! :)

Do it Dude!!! Any color but that Kona.....oh wait I mean :headscratch::hysterical: just kidding man after black, the Kona Blue looks so mean after it's been cleaned and waxed when the sun is just started to set pop the parking lights on and add in the fog lights...talk about mean!!!

Wow what a great story, like your first real bicycle as a kid Christmas day.:woot:

So how many sisters does your wife have ;)

That's one hell of a wife you have there, she's a keeper no doubt. BTW does she have a sister......J/K

Well guys, her sister's married and not at all like my wife. Beside she's into BMW's :confused:

That video has sold a lot of cars.. I bought mine as well after watching..

Im going to send this link to my wife.....just to let her know it is ok for wives to buy their husbands cars...

M.

Archived