TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks to the Romeo Niche Line Engine Team!

eric_gt500

I just wanted to publicly say "THANKS" to the team at the Romeo Niche Engine line in Romeo, MI.

Last year I met Tom in person who is one of the guys who sells niche line shirts for charity. Tom mentioned that they sometimes give tours for us enthusiasts. For those of you who have not purchased one - you should...

http://www.nichelinebuilders.com/

This year when my family came to town, I contacted Tom who set me up with the Niche Line Manager who coordinated the visit. My Dad, Brother, Father-in-law and I got a personal tour and photo on the line (and I even drove my car into the building next to the line)!

As an even better surprise, one of my engine builders (Bill), was working that day and I got my picture with him (see attached - probably obvious but I'm the "walking billboard" with the hat and shirt)

I can't begin to express the Pride that these people have for what they do AND that it is done right here in the USA by a great team of dedicated professionals. I am a proud owner of my car, a brand warrior, and a Ford shareholder.

scan0001.jpg?t=1274761010

WAAAYYYY cool. Did you get some extra engine plaques from your builders? Vito Duoba gave me a couple that I used for my wall plaque and new blue valve covers. Missing in the pic is my other builder Jim Donovan, who had just retired.

P8090564.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

Congrats. It's very cool that you could meet your engine builders.

I was very fortunate to meet my team as well. Dearborn 2008, what a BLAST. :yahoo:

IMG_2919.jpg

That was a very cool weekend, even for the guys that dont have a GT500!

the engine builders, cobraracing restriping the street, just tony handing out his keys,

hanging with henry ford III...........and of course just being there with all my TS buddies..... :salute:

That was a very cool weekend, even for the guys that dont have a GT500!

the engine builders, cobraracing restriping the street, just tony handing out his keys,

hanging with henry ford III...........and of course just being there with all my TS buddies..... :salute:

It was a VERY cool time!

Hope we get to do it again soon!

:shift:

Archived