TEAM SHELBY FORUM

kstrong - THANK YOU !!!!

Grabber

Ken,

The memorial Plaque that you made for the PNW Meet & Greet to give to Marks (Hisssss) wife Barbie arrived at my place yesterday. Wow, what a quality piece you have created. What a great idea to provide a space on top for all the attending members to sign it. Your thoughtful ways amaze me:) AS DO THE MANY OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE DOING WONDERFUL THINGS FOR THIS FALLEN SOLDIER. I sure wish you lived closer my friend.

This plaque is going to mean allot to Marks wife. THANK YOU !!!!!! :salute:

006-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

Ken,

The memorial Plaque that you made for the PNW Meet & Greet to give to Marks (Hisssss) wife Barbie arrived at my place yesterday. Wow, what a quality piece you have created. What a great idea to provide a space on top for all the attending members to sign it. Your thoughtful ways amaze me:) AS DO THE MANY OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE DOING WONDERFUL THINGS FOR THIS FALLEN SOLDIER. I sure wish you lived closer my friend.

This plaque is going to mean allot to Marks wife. THANK YOU !!!!!! :salute:

006-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

Thanks Grabber. Sorry for all the packaging.

Mark is one of many soldiers who have given their lives for our freedom. Barbie has an angel looking over their family now.

Here's to great weather and safe traveling to all going to the Meet and Greet! :happy feet:

I was wondering if you gave the plaque to Barb?

Ken,

Everyone signed the top of the plaque and during the final presentation we gave it to Barbie. I packed it up into the box with the protective corners and taped it shut so it could travel home safe. Barbie told me that Mark has a wall at home that all his awards from his duties in the special services are hanging on. she told me that this plaque is going to hang on that same wall. She was very greatfull to have it. Sad to say it brought a tear to her eye.

Your effort and kindness in doing this is just makes me think of how we all pulled together to do a kind deed. So many people doing something little really sent a message to Barbie of how much we all care about her. This is *exactly* what Mark would of wanted us to do for her.

I'm so proud of all the members for what they have done !!!:superhero:

Ken, here are a couple pics of the signed plaque and Rob presenting it. As Rob mentioned, Barbie was very touched by the gift.

P1000680.jpg

P1000674.jpg

P1000675.jpg

Thanks for posting Slabo.

I wish all the troops could come home and be with their families. I am getting tired of reading about North Americans getting killed in Afghanistan! :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting Slabo.

I wish all the troops could come home and be with their families. I am getting tired of reading about North Americans getting killed in Afghanistan! :banghead:

I agree totally.

Archived