TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My sis got a GT 500(and she doesn't know it)

GT Beck

Last week my brother went to Ohio to visit our sister,bro in law and two nieces. So when I called to say hey, my sis gets on the phone and tells me they got a red convertable a couple months ago. So, my bro gets home and he's telling me how awesome this 500 hp car is. I asked him 500 hp? It doesn't happen to say SHELBY on the back? He says yes it does. What a brother in law I have!! He tells my sis "it's just a convertable" I still have to call her up and tell her what she has AND tell my bro in law .... he better sign up on TEAM SHELBY!! ps. love those GT 350 shirts. I was thinking of tackling Gary Patterson at Knotts Berry last month for that shirt :drool:

Last week my brother went to Ohio to visit our sister,bro in law and two nieces. So when I called to say hey, my sis gets on the phone and tells me they got a red convertable a couple months ago. So, my bro gets home and he's telling me how awesome this 500 hp car is. I asked him 500 hp? It doesn't happen to say SHELBY on the back? He says yes it does. What a brother in law I have!! He tells my sis "it's just a convertable" I still have to call her up and tell her what she has AND tell my bro in law .... he better sign up on TEAM SHELBY!! ps. love those GT 350 shirts. I was thinking of tackling Gary Patterson at Knotts Berry last month for that shirt :drool:

Definitely more than, "... just a convertable'. :banghead:

If you like your bro in law, don't tell your sis about the 500 hsp thing... He was probably keeping that from her in order to get the car in the first place and you are about to rain on his parade big time!!

:hysterical:

Ring, ring: Hello

You: Hey brother, whats up? Heard you got a new vert.

Him: Yes we did.

You: Well when do I get to drive it?

Him: Why would you get to drive it?

You: Cause I haven't told my sister how much a Shelby costs compared to a "regular" convertable.

Him: -long pause- Uh, I guess when ever you want.

hysterical.gif

Ring, ring: Hello

You: Hey brother, whats up? Heard you got a new vert.

Him: Yes we did.

You: Well when do I get to drive it?

Him: Why would you get to drive it?

You: Cause I haven't told my sister how much a Shelby costs compared to a "regular" convertable.

Him: -long pause- Uh, I guess when ever you want.

hysterical.gif

You: Okay, I will take it to a nice car show in Tulsa next weekend.

Him: Will you drive carefully?

You: Sure and that remembers me to get a drum of 100 octane 76. :superhero:

Archived