TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DTC P0007

tdusseau

Ok did a search for DTC list or this code itself. But no luck.

Story is I was crusing down the interstate. (No racing, of playing of any kind from time I started to time this check engine light turned on.)

The check engine light came on, the car did not stall but continued to run. I did notice a little less power however I was able to build boost. So the problem arrives if you take your foot out of the throttle and let the car return to idle...ie push in clutch. The car will just stall. Car will not restart, nor will it refire with car in gear and letting out clutch.

Car will restart with key cycle, to off then back to run/start.

I used the SCT and pulled DTC P0007. Any help with this would be great.

Mods are in my signature.

Todd

Ok did a search for DTC list or this code itself. But no luck.

Story is I was crusing down the interstate. (No racing, of playing of any kind from time I started to time this check engine light turned on.)

The check engine light came on, the car did not stall but continued to run. I did notice a little less power however I was able to build boost. So the problem arrives if you take your foot out of the throttle and let the car return to idle...ie push in clutch. The car will just stall. Car will not restart, nor will it refire with car in gear and letting out clutch.

Car will restart with key cycle, to off then back to run/start.

I used the SCT and pulled DTC P0007. Any help with this would be great.

Mods are in my signature.

Todd

todd that sucks---dealer should be able to fix it--the local mustang guys have told me that Gene Evans has a good service shop for GT500s---bob

Archived