TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Customer Service - Team Shelby

TexasShelby

All the old soar heads on here know I'm the first to clang the bell if somethings wrong, been doing it since 06. But for the newer members, I need to state that it goes hand in hand with when something is done right.

So you old soar heads don't fall out of your chairs, that I'm saying something nice.... I'm here to say I had a small renewal problem with Team Shelby (read: I probably received a renewal, but either lost it or it went to SPAM) and have to say, everyone involved did such a great job clearing this up and getting me renewed I had to say something. What a great bunch of people that work for this site and Shelby! Thank you but once again Sharon, Thanks SonofGT and special thanks to TIM at Shelby.

If you cruise here, get info from here about your car, enjoy hanging out here, do yourself a favor, join...it's like $50 and comes with a bunch of great stuff, of which the tshirts alone are always of great quality (I'm a tshirt snob, hate cheap tshirts) and well worth over half the membership fee alone. You won't be sorry. I promise.

Thank you guys

All the old soar heads on here know I'm the first to clang the bell if somethings wrong, been doing it since 06. But for the newer members, I need to state that it goes hand in hand with when something is done right.

So you old soar heads don't fall out of your chairs, that I'm saying something nice.... I'm here to say I had a small renewal problem with Team Shelby (read: I probably received a renewal, but either lost it or it went to SPAM) and have to say, everyone involved did such a great job clearing this up and getting me renewed I had to say something. What a great bunch of people that work for this site and Shelby! Thank you but once again Sharon, Thanks SonofGT and special thanks to TIM at Shelby.

If you cruise here, get info from here about your car, enjoy hanging out here, do yourself a favor, join...it's like $50 and comes with a bunch of great stuff, of which the tshirts alone are always of great quality (I'm a tshirt snob, hate cheap tshirts) and well worth over half the membership fee alone. You won't be sorry. I promise.

Thank you guys

This is Tim...Thanks a million for taking the time out to post something nice! They pay me to be the best!

Archived