TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Mustang Show-Greeley CO May 22, 2010

V-8 Vixen

Spradley-Barr Ford Lincoln Mercury in Greeley, CO is hosting an "All Mustang & Ford Powered Classic Cars and Trucks" show May 22, 2010 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at 4901 29th St. Rd. in Greeley. Three trophies will be awarded. Free Dash Plaques for the 1st 75 cars or trucks. Subs will be provided by Jimmy Johns. Food concessions by Trinity Lutheran Church and School. Proceeds from this years event will go to the Cardiac Rehabilitation program at North Colorado Medical Center. There will be a table with information as well as healthcare professionals from the CardioVascular Institute available to answer any questions you may have about your heart health. Sponsored by The Early Mustang Club, Inc. of Colorado.

Sounds like fun, but bummer, I'll be down South at Phil Long Ford in Denver. I'm part of the Denver Mustang Club and we're also putting on a Mustang and all Ford Show. Same type of deal, Phil Long giving lunch and other stuff. So if you're North or South, there are two great shows going on Saturday!

PS, looking forward to meeting you some day, hopefully before Terlingua! I'd love to see your legend lime Terlingua. Also, with your interests of storm photos, I bet you had a great day yesterday! I was in the middle of it doing live fire training in Ft. Lupton. Wow, those storms were something! We got very wet!

Archived