TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the latest?

MMcGuirk

I spoke with Roger yesterday, and yes, almost all the parts they need, they got. I think we are over the hump though and cars should start rolling out here VERY soon....

Put it to you this way- I couldn't sleep last night thinking about my car getting done! :happy feet:

I spoke with Roger yesterday, and yes, almost all the parts they need, they got. I think we are over the hump though and cars should start rolling out here VERY soon....

Put it to you this way- I couldn't sleep last night thinking about my car getting done! :happy feet:

You couldn't sleep because of being over the hump, getting your car,or thoughts of humping in your car :headscratch:

Glad to hear it;its time for good news

Doc Scott

Scott, you know what I look like...I would break my car trying to do that in there. :redcard:

Note to self- If I ever go into the car production business, just do all the fabrication myself!! Not that its any particular supplier's fault. but heck, suppliers of suppliers of suppliers dont have parts to send in my industry and several others. So it sucks when you cant mold a hood because there is a fiberglass shortage, or do the tail light assembly because you cant get the lights sent. Im not saying that any of these problems were the case here on the GT350, but apparently there are materials problems that are spanning whole industries here. I know I am having problems getting an intersection on a road completed because one little chicken_hit adapter has been on backorder for 8 MONTHS! My electrical subcontractor cant finish, which means the local utilities cannot sign off, which means we, the general contractor cannot get paid. Ive got a friend in residential and commercial that cant get certain fixtures and tubing....ridiculous. This is what kills the economy, when the materials arent available. I dont know who is responsible for all of this, but I smell Calgon all over this! :hysterical: (Think 70s commercials here) :confused:

I think what Shelby American is doing now to fix these issues is exactly what the rest of us should be doing. Cant get that part? Fine, we will make it ourselves...in true CS spirit!

Warren,

From your mouth to a higher being's ears. I'm looking at possible flight dates and flights like every day. If the cars done on ??? date, how can I work my work schedule and grab a flight, take 5-7 days driving back with my daughter and seeing our great nation?

Archived