TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby: Slow Service, Spoofs, etc.

robertlane

I know that some sites use software to make sites appear bigger with ghost members or that they use code to slow certain user accounts down.

Team Shelby does not and has never used "spoof" software to make it appear that more users are on this site than stated, nor do we and have never made any user's account act slow or buggy.

Wow,

I wish I thought I was that important.... :hysterical:

Look, despite popular belief that Robert and Sharon and the others keeping this site up and running have unlimited time, Im 100% positive they dont, and for someone here on the forum to think they warrant that kind of attention seems a bit egocentric.

Robert, I cant believe you even have to make that statement...internet-land brings out all kinds I guess... :talkhand:

Look, despite popular belief that Robert and Sharon and the others keeping this site up and running have unlimited time, Im 100% positive they dont, and for someone here on the forum to think they warrant that kind of attention seems a bit egocentric.

Paranoia will destroy ya...

Personally, I think it's all a grand conspiracy by folks that have way too much freakin time on their hands

(which would then have to exclude Robert and Sharon).

-Tom

-Tom

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not after you!

A site that I frequent did have an issue with spybot programs hanging out and showing up as visitors. It created all sorts of issues, and once cleaned out things ran much faster and smoother.

Personally, I think it's all a grand conspiracy by folks that have way too much freakin time on their hands

(which would then have to exclude Robert and Sharon).

-Tom

I completely agree with you! Robert has been such a great asset to me and others on this site and I thank you. I guess it's all on who you are dealing with, someone with a positive outlook on things or a pessimist.

Thank you Robert for all that you do. I have nothing to bad to say about Team Shelby, SAI, or the employees.

I know that some sites use software to make sites appear bigger with ghost members or that they use code to slow certain user accounts down.

Team Shelby does not and has never used "spoof" software to make it appear that more users are on this site than stated, nor do we and have never made any user's account act slow or buggy.

Sure you don't.... talkhand.gif Robert, I know that you and Sharon are involved with an international cabal that participates in covert & clandestine activities! I bet you have had a hand in:

- The Kennedy Assasination

- The MLK Assasination

- Coverups at Area 51

- One World Order

- Working with the ex-Big 3 to conceal the 1000mpg engine

- working with the pharmaceutical companies to conceal the cure for cancer

- And lastly, SLOWING DOWN THE INTERNET!!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself..... slapfight.gif

Sure you don't.... talkhand.gif Robert, I know that you and Sharon are involved with an international cabal that participates in covert & clandestine activities! I bet you have had a hand in:

- The MLK Assasination

- Coverups at Area 51

- One World Order

:o

- The MLK Assasination

- Coverups at Area 51

- One World Order

Wait hold on! I don't think that's fair to say this all!

That said however it is strange that neither Robert nor Sharon has responded to these claims. I mean why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Robert and Sharon had a hand in the above events? I'm not saying they should have to respond to every claim made against them but looking through the forums and after making extensive use of the "search" function I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Robert and Sharon did not do the things claimed here. Of course I'm not saying they did, I'm just asking questions, questions I'm sure we all have, so why then have Robert and Sharon not responded? I for one don't believe they had any part in the Assasination of JFK or MLK but why have they not just come out and show proof of where they were on those terrible days so we can all move on? Instead their silence on these tragedies to some raises even more questions! What about their claims that Sharon was born in Canada? I'm not saying she wasn't but I haven't seen her birth certificate nor can I find it was ever posted. I personally don't care but others do so why then won't Robert and Sharon just release their records? I'm just asking questions I'm sure we're all wondering! :headscratch:

That said however it is strange that neither Robert nor Sharon has responded to these claims. I mean why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Robert and Sharon had a hand in the above events? I'm not saying they should have to respond to every claim made against them but looking through the forums and after making extensive use of the "search" function I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Robert and Sharon did not do the things claimed here. Of course I'm not saying they did, I'm just asking questions, questions I'm sure we all have, so why then have Robert and Sharon not responded? I for one don't believe they had any part in the Assasination of JFK or MLK but why have they not just come out and show proof of where they were on those terrible days so we can all move on? Instead their silence on these tragedies to some raises even more questions! What about their claims that Sharon was born in Canada? I'm not saying she wasn't but I haven't seen her birth certificate nor can I find it was ever posted. I personally don't care but others do so why then won't Robert and Sharon just release their records? I'm just asking questions I'm sure we're all wondering! :headscratch:

Sounds like an Obama-nation to me! :wacko:

OKAY lets get this straight "NO" bad mouthing Sharon or Robert, especially Sharon being Canadian & all.

Be prepared to deal with Keiths Girls who always get their man, or person. hysterical.gif

I'm calling Sharon out on this: She's dropped Canadian beer in favor of the German brews :jackinbox:

:headscratch:

Curious, Robert came by and yet didn't deny that he and Sharon had something to do with the death of JFK! Of course I don't think they did, but the question has been raised, and it does make you wonder why they just won't deny these claims and produce proof of their whereabouts during that period so we can stop the rumors? :doh:

headscratch.gif

Curious, Robert came by and yet didn't deny that he and Sharon had something to do with the death of JFK! Of course I don't think they did, but the question has been raised, and it does make you wonder why they just won't deny these claims and produce proof of their whereabouts during that period so we can stop the rumors? doh.gif

This is getting curiouser & curiouser.... No comment; very interesting....shades.gif

PS - Robert & Sharon, I hope you realize that I am joking....hysterical3.gif

Sharon actually believes Elvis is residing somewhere in Canada. . .in some reclusive part. Wait. Canada is MOSTLY reclusive hysterical.gif

Actually, it would be real easy to hide him in Vegas... Everyone would think he's just another Elvis impersonator!hysterical.gif So, are you hiding him in your house? :shades:

LM(Flipping)AO!!!! I agree that an explanation is due...and I WORK HERE!!! LOL

A little tid-bit. Jimmy Hoffa used to come over to my parent's house before he vanished. That is, if he vanished...whooooohhhhaaaa.

Ummm, did your parents build a new basement, pool or patio at the time??? hysterical.gif

Look, this is all very nice and entertaining (especially Robert's Pacino imitation), but we're never gonna get to THE REAL QUESTION if we dilly-dally and pussyfoot around.

Robert: Explain the Shelby logo on the lunar lander's suspension in the "historic footage".

Jer

Archived