TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby please contact me

TexasShelby

I'm posting this here because I can't anywhere else and the emails I've sent are not being replied to. I'm sure it will be removed as soon as a mod sees this.

I've tried accessing the Shelby Club House and Ask Amy and both say I don't have access.

I sent an email stating this and got a less than informative reply..."you must not be a paying member"

I'm freakin member #139, been here since way before they merged with Shelby.

I have not received one piece of information on my needing to renew or when my membership is due.

Let me give you guys a hint, it's not up to me to keep track of it, it's up to you! AS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP WE PAY YOU, and part of your responsibility is to let people know when their membership dues are due. It's not rocket science.

this is the last email I have sent to technical help:

member 139....

I've emailed before asking why I can not access the Club House forums, I got a very short reply saying that I probably wasn't a paying member. I replied saying I've been on here since the very beginning and I have not received any email or notification of renewal for this year or even when my membership expires. Would you please let me know.

I have heard nothing back.

If you can't forward this to the people that need to get in touch with me, have the decency to at least let me know and I'll go do your job for you.

-sam

SO WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME AS TO THE CONDITION OF MY MEMBERSHIP

I'm posting this here because I can't anywhere else and the emails I've sent are not being replied to. I'm sure it will be removed as soon as a mod sees this.

I've tried accessing the Shelby Club House and Ask Amy and both say I don't have access.

I sent an email stating this and got a less than informative reply..."you must not be a paying member"

I have not received one piece of information on my needing to renew or when my membership is due.

Let me give you guys a hint, it's not up to me to keep track of it, it's up to you! AS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP WE PAY YOU, and part of your responsibility is to let people know when their membership dues are due. It's not rocket science.

member 139....

I've emailed before asking why I can not access the Club House forums, I got a very short reply saying that I probably wasn't a paying member. I replied saying I've been on here since the very beginning and I have not received any email or notification of renewal for this year or even when my membership expires. Would you please let me know.

If you can't forward this to the people that need to get in touch with me, have the decency to at least let me know and I'll go do your job for you.

-sam

Sam, I will do my best to help you, but have you been in contact with Tim (sincitykid) yet? Who did you direct your email too?

member 139....

-sam

You expired Nov 12 2009. The memberships are good for one year from the date of purchase. Please contact Timh@shelbyamerican.com or you can call 702-305-4500 and ask for Tim and he can get you set up. We have started the sale this week and our phones have been ringing off the hook so emailing him would be better if you can not get ahold of him right away. You can also pay online on the right hand side of this forum is a link that shows the Team Shelby logo you can also join there.

what email address have you been emailing? You can always pm me or email me and I would have taken care of this and the Shelby Store has a phone number right at the top. I just want to make sure you are using a good email address and not one that is not coming to us. The system would have sent you an email when you where about to expire to let you know that it was due. If you have a spam block this might stop this. We do not send out paper reminders. Once the logo under your name on Team Shelby is no longer there your membership is due.

Let me know if this works for you.

FWIW, I got an email reminder from the website that my T/S membership subscription was about to expire, and I was able to renew once the website came back on. (The server was down for a time this week)

:salute:

Thanks Sharon for the PM and reply, I'll email Tim tomorrow.

The fact I didn't get a reminder is what confused me, I've always gotten one in the past.

thx again

mod, you can remove this thread if you like.

thx

Thanks Sharon for the PM and reply, I'll email Tim tomorrow.

The fact I didn't get a reminder is what confused me, I've always gotten one in the past.

thx again

mod, you can remove this thread if you like.

thx

Consider it done, Sam.

5,4,3,2,1...poof!

Archived