TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Replica Daytona coupe for sale

FiaCobra

Ok, a few things before I list the details.

#1. There's no "Classified section" for: Cobra/Daytona/GT40.....etc. No other place to list this but here.

#2. I'm not sure how the moderators feel about someone listing a "Replica" for sale on this site.

If i'm breaking etiquette, please delete this thread and send me a PM explaining such.

As everyone knows, they only made 6 Daytona Coupes. And me being a simple man, I can't afford 7.6 million dollars for an original so....the only alternative was for me to build a "replica". Hey, at least I own an '09 KR so you know where my loyalty is. Anyway, back to the sale of this fine replica. As we all know, plans are made in life and sometimes those plans get altered. Well, my plans for this car got altered and i'm selling it due to those alterations. Here's what I have.....

Shelby Daytona Coupe roller

For sale is a 1965 Shelby Daytona Coupe replica. Body is by Shell Valley. 3" Tubular frame and roll cage made by car builder Shawn King from "Pro-team Inc"

Car features a Ford 9' rear with 3.73 posi gear set and 5 link rear suspension. Front suspension has coil overs. Frame and suspension parts powder coated black.

Car is set up for a Ford small block (289/302) and tremec transmission.

Too many parts to list but here's some:

1968 302 engine from running Mustang

Vintage racing seats and covers

Aluminum racing brake pedal

Aluminum racing clutch pedal

Aluminum racing radiator

Front DOT approved windshield

Rear hatch frame w/plexiglass

Side 1/4 windows

Headlights, tail lights, front markers, fog lamps

Head light covers

Chrome Raydot side mirror

Chrome Door latches

Chrome bonnet latches

Chrome roller gas cap

Chrome shifter ring w/boot

4 wheel disc brakes w/calipers

Side pipe mufflers (4)

Rear spoiler

Dash pad

Original style halibrand rims

Original style Shelby woodgrain steering wheel

Bellhousing

302 engine mounts

Asking $21k for everything. PM me with your email address for pics. Car is located on Long Island, NY

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Is daytona project still around,thanks!whats your phone number

Holy Smokes, I've been trying to get in touch with you Shawn. Hope all is well with you.

I'll PM you in hopes of you getting an email notification.

My plans have changed yet again. I plan on keeping the car and may source it out to be completed since I don't have the time to dedicate to the build.

Archived