TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Eibach Shelby Pro-Street S-Coil Over Kit on sale

robnfl

Shelby performance parts has the Eibach Shelby 2007-2010 GT500 Pro-Street S-Coil Over Kit on sale for $799. Eventhough they are only height adjustable, it looks like that is a pretty good price for entry level coilovers.

"For the ultimate in handling and performance for 2007-2010 Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT500 SuperSnake models, this Eibach Pro-Street S "35115.711" coil over kit includes both adjustable front and rear struts/shocks and jounce bumpers. These are used as a factory original option for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 SuperSnakes at the Shelby factory in Las Vegas as well as the Shelby Modification centers.

This stainless steel-bodied coil-over spring/damper package allows drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning. "

Has anyone installed these? Just wondering if these, what seems like entry level coilovers are worth the cost?

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I thought the same thing. I went ahead and ordered them as well as the anti roll kit. With the promotion code 10% off the total was under 1k, which I thought was a great deal! I don't know when I'll get them installed but I'll make a post when I do. I just love the fact that I can adjust the ride hight for street/track.

Archived