TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is anyone ordering a GTS with a different interior color?

Son of GT

Haven't seen anyone discuss this here, but is anyone ordering a GTS with an interior color other than Dark Charcoal?

Yes, in case you were not aware, I just spoke with SVT hotline and they confermed that there are three interior colors available for the GTS. D. Charcoal, Light Graphite, and Medium Parchment.

So I was just courious to see if anyone "broke the mold" and went with one of the other interior colors. Because it seems to me that if D. Charcoal is the primary interior color that's being ordered for this car, then anyone ordering one of the other two colors might have a even rarer GTS.

If Medium Parchment was just a little more tan in color, it would look smokin under a black exterior. I also think that Light Graphite might be a decent color under a white exterior with the silver stripes.

Just my opinion of course. Your thoughts?

.....Not many but I read one poster was getting the parchment and another was getting the graphite but you are right seems most people got the daark charcoal. Mine is the charcoal.

When I ordered mine back in November, there weren't many option choices for the car. I couldn't get the different color interior nor was the navigation system available.

Gary

I ordered my Performance White SGT with Light Graphite Interior.

I too ordered the Performance White SGT with the light graphite leather interior. I thought the gray interior would look sharp with the white car and silver stripes. To each his/her own personal preference. IAGT

Haven't seen anyone discuss this here, but is anyone ordering a GTS with an interior color other than Dark Charcoal?

Yes, in case you were not aware, I just spoke with SVT hotline and they confermed that there are three interior colors available for the GTS. D. Charcoal, Light Graphite, and Medium Parchment.

So I was just courious to see if anyone "broke the mold" and went with one of the other interior colors. Because it seems to me that if D. Charcoal is the primary interior color that's being ordered for this car, then anyone ordering one of the other two colors might have a even rarer GTS.

If Medium Parchment was just a little more tan in color, it would look smokin under a black exterior. I also think that Light Graphite might be a decent color under a white exterior with the silver stripes.

Just ordered mine-Performance white with Charcoal-just loved the contrast! :hyper:

Archived