TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Shelby 350H for sale now!!!!

exUSAFmike

What freakin' idiot. Did anyone else catch the pictures of the twin paxton superchargers on some old carburated engine (at least I think that's what they are) ? Couldn't even be bothered to find model-specific pictures.

The photo of the twin Paxton's looks like the motor in Carrol Shelby's Supersnake Cobra that sold last week at Barrett Jackson for 5 mil.

He says:

The black car VIN #1. It sold for $600,000 on Saturday! :banghead:

Then he says:

First time ever Courtesy Ford is offering Vehicles for wholesale prices to the public. :finger:

Yet he wants an opening bid of $45,000. That's not wholesale. What a jackhole...no wonder he has no bids.....everyone is scared...

He says:

The black car VIN #1. It sold for $600,000 on Saturday! :banghead:

Then he says:

First time ever Courtesy Ford is offering Vehicles for wholesale prices to the public. :finger:

Yet he wants an opening bid of $45,000. That's not wholesale. What a jackhole...no wonder he has no bids.....everyone is scared...

I just talked to the dealer over there... He doesn't have a clue on the car and their dealership is allocated 4 due to the number of dealerships they own. :banghead: All are coming in Black and 5 speeds. He said you couldn't order an automatic in the car. :hysterical2: I told him that I ordered one in November and its coming with an automatic in it. And that I can't wait...

Gary

I just talked to the dealer over there... He doesn't have a clue on the car and their dealership is allocated 4 due to the number of dealerships they own. :banghead: All are coming in Black and 5 speeds. He said you couldn't order an automatic in the car. :hysterical2: I told him that I ordered one in November and its coming with an automatic in it. And that I can't wait...

Gary

First the car started out with a $50,000.00 starting bid---

then last nite they changed it to a starting bid of $40,000.00

now the starting bid is $45,000.00. WTF??? :censored::banghead::finger::redcard:

They have no clue!!!!!!!

A "Shelby GT -H 350""" :hysterical2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived