TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for a 2007 Black GT/SC to buy

jmn444

Anybody selling a GT/SC ? Looking for a black '07... let me know!

Will consider normal sgt's w/ the paxton or whipple as well.

Obviously pricing will depend on mods done, lets talk!

nothing against vortech, I know it's almost identical setup, but gotta be a paxton or whipple... thanks for the link though!

+1. If your going to go GT/SC make it an original and authentic GT/SC from SA. There is no other way in my opinion.

+1. If your going to go GT/SC make it an original and authentic GT/SC from SA. There is no other way in my opinion.

Congrats on your 1,000th post, Swede.

LOL...

Don't know why I noticed that, I'm just a goober sometimes...fool.gif

Jer

Anybody selling a GT/SC ? Looking for a black '07... let me know!

Will consider normal sgt's w/ the paxton or whipple as well.

Obviously pricing will depend on mods done, lets talk!

Nite is selling his....with a Paxton.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320530099609&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

It's obviously a TS member selling it (by the window stickers)... anyone know who?

Jer

It's obviously a TS member selling it (by the window stickers)... anyone know who?

Jer

the member is "Nite"

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

07SGT4812, bought off the showroom floor in Stoughton, MA (great bunch'a guys) five days ago. Black w/ almost no interior options, except leather & heated seats.

Congrats on your 1,000th post, Swede.

LOL...

Don't know why I noticed that, I'm just a goober sometimes...fool.gif

Jer

Hah, didn't even notice. Thank you.

FYI - I probably have 2000 by now but they never did move my entire posts account forward from the transition back when the sites were moved.

JMN444 - Your buddy should just buy a SGT stock and then send it in to SA to have an authentic GT/SC made just for him. It might cost a bit more but I am just saying if he has to have a true GT/SC, I totally understand that, just have SA do it! ;)

That might happen too, still just waiting for the right deal to come along!

Just saying he could probably get a real nice one with low miles right now foir about $25-27K, then add $13.5K to ship and have SA do the magic. So he would be in the car $40K++...ya I see your point I'd wait too. There will be one that comes along soon enough I would think.

If we find a low mile car for 25K or less, that will likely be the route traveled, but if a gt/sc comes along at a good price between now and then, I think he'd prefer to do that. Time will tell!

Couldn't disagree with you more, Swede.

Who ever did the install of the SC loves speggetti.

Agreed. It would sure look a lot nicer had he routed all those hoses UNDER the blower assembly (like everyone else on the planet does). :lol:

I'm with Ken, in that I want the power w/o the higher price tag, I don't care about the stripe or the registry really... but the guy looking does like that shelby installed designation, so that's what we are looking for. I'd rather have a short block with my FI for the same price :D

Couldn't disagree with you more, Swede.

Agreed. It would sure look a lot nicer had he routed all those hoses UNDER the blower assembly (like everyone else on the planet does). :lol:

I 100% disagree, why wouldn't you want the registry on your side? Anyone can put a SC on a car but only very few can have a 100% authentic GT/SC from Shelby American.;)

I 100% disagree, why wouldn't you want the registry on your side? Anyone can put a SC on a car but only very few can have a 100% authentic GT/SC from Shelby American.;)

I had a choice of having a regular shop install my whipple or having Quantum in Dallas install the whipple. I decided to go with the heritage and spend nearly $2000.00 more as i wanted the gt/sc on the car and the tag that said factory installed by Shelby American.. I could have saved thousands by buying a Mustang GT and doing my own mods but i wanted something different so that is why i bought a Shelby GT. With the money i already had in this car i figured i might as well spend the extra and go GT/SC and i'm glad i did it. I realize that there are a lot of people that cannot afford the extra money to have shelby do the work but if a person can afford it then i believe they will be glad with the end results in the long run.

Archived