TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone got a VIN close to mine?

mrfarmdog

I just got my VIN this past weekend and my build should be coming up in the next few weeks. Anyone close to my VIN? It would be nice to know if anyone elses car is going down the line with mine.

Sorry, mines 300xxx. Congrates on getting your VIN, the PSDS will really kick in now. :banghead:

I just got my VIN this past weekend and my build should be coming up in the next few weeks. Anyone close to my VIN? It would be nice to know if anyone elses car is going down the line with mine.

Mines 309343 - I got my VIN on Monday. They could vey well be going down the line fairly close to each other since the #'s apparently aren't sequential and there are other cars going down the same line.

Good luck!

Mines 309343 - I got my VIN on Monday. They could vey well be going down the line fairly close to each other since the #'s apparently aren't sequential and there are other cars going down the same line.

Good luck!

Yep OwenKelley. Your VIN prompted me to post this thread. It seems there are a few of us getting VINs around the same time so I thought it would be cool to find another with a really close VIN number. Let's see how many others post here.

Yep OwenKelley. Your VIN prompted me to post this thread. It seems there are a few of us getting VINs around the same time so I thought it would be cool to find another with a really close VIN number. Let's see how many others post here.

Mine is 295xxx

My dates are similar to yours across the board, I am calling CS tomorrow for an update. Could you post Ralph's phone #. Thanks!

Ralph is on vacation for the rest of this month. The only reason to ever bother him is if something is wrong with your order as it is being built, like if it is stuck in a status for more than a week and a half. If that happens, send me a PM and I will try to help you.

Rob

Mine is 295841, my ETA to dealer is 02/03. Build date was 1/18.

I forgot to say welcome GT06, I did not see that you were new here. Looks like you have been lurking for a while. We are glad that you have joined and look forward to seeing your car when you get it. See you around bud. :shift:

I forgot to say welcome GT06, I did not see that you were new here. Looks like you have been lurking for a while. We are glad that you have joined and look forward to seeing your car when you get it. See you around bud. :shift:

Yeah,Thanks. I ordered two verts in March . First one came in in Oct. and I sold it to a buddy who wanted it worse than me. But I am tired of waiting. I have been following progress through dealer so far, tomorrow will be first call to CS . I tried the EVR but it would not take my #'s. Will let you know tomorrow . Terry

Yeah,Thanks. I ordered two verts in March . First one came in in Oct. and I sold it to a buddy who wanted it worse than me. But I am tired of waiting. I have been following progress through dealer so far, tomorrow will be first call to CS . I tried the EVR but it would not take my #'s. Will let you know tomorrow . Terry

The info on CS seems to run about 1 or 2 days behing what is really happening. It is darn close most of the time. I also believe that some of the bottle necks have been streamlined a tad. Call CS every day. A different person answers the phone each time I call and they are allways willing to help.

The wait isn't to bad if you keep yourself really busy.

I am pretty new to this site, I have been whatching and reading, a few post but not much. The last 6 of my VIN is 256315. How can I find out what Shelby production number it is? I took delivery of this dream car Nov 8 2006. Can anyone help me?

thanks

LW

The wait isn't to bad if you keep yourself really busy.

I am pretty new to this site, I have been whatching and reading, a few post but not much. The last 6 of my VIN is 256315. How can I find out what Shelby production number it is? I took delivery of this dream car Nov 8 2006. Can anyone help me?

thanks

LW

Ford does not have a hard number available yet. Early on in production they were making about 50 per day and now that number is down to 40 per day per our information from a very reliable source ou the front line in the factory. With shutdowns and vacation days and holidays and problems the estimated production number is about 5500 +/- so far. 2007 model year will end in May so the final number will be around 8K +.

Ford does not have a hard number available yet. Early on in production they were making about 50 per day and now that number is down to 40 per day per our information from a very reliable source ou the front line in the factory. With shutdowns and vacation days and holidays and problems the estimated production number is about 5500 +/- so far. 2007 model year will end in May so the final number will be around 8K +.

Thanks Grabber

So around 8K+ total thanks. Is there a way to find out which sequence number my car is?

LW

Thanks Grabber

So around 8K+ total thanks. Is there a way to find out which sequence number my car is?

LW

Not that I know of. ColdWaterHotrod was tring to do this thru a Vin# experiment , but it did not pan out. I wonder if after production is completed it that info will be available? :headscratch:

Not that I know of. ColdWaterHotrod was tring to do this thru a Vin# experiment , but it did not pan out. I wonder if after production is completed it that info will be available? :headscratch:

Thanks, I have a few feelers out, a request into the dealer, a friend of a friend at Ford, no info yet.

Looks like your car will be here soon!!! your not excited are you?

LOL :hysterical:

Like being 6 years old November, waiting for Christmas....uhh do I have to be politically correct on this forum?

it is worth the wait, this car is BAD A$$

Archived