TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Wheels

New Wheels came in got the tires/TPMS moved over and got the Brembos installed. Now I need to talk Robert and/or Sharon into hooking me up with those great looking center caps found on the GT4 wheels on the Shelby GT/SR. (hint, hint)

brakes 003.jpg

brakes 003.jpg

Nice wheels!! I think those are really sharp on the Black Shelby GTs!

I am going to steal your little wooden ramp idea there. . . . . . Brilliant!! Something to work on in the next couple months!!

If I make mine right, I won't need a jack or jack stands. . . . AAand. . . I can install my Watts Link using them!

Nice wheels!! I think those are really sharp on the Black Shelby GTs!

I am going to steal your little wooden ramp idea there. . . . . . Brilliant!! Something to work on in the next couple months!!

If I make mine right, I won't need a jack or jack stands. . . . AAand. . . I can install my Watts Link using them!

Yeah the ramps are great. I could get the front end up the you couldn't get the jack under the rear or vice versa, so a little back yard engineering and you are good to go.

I saw a set advertised for $500 in a magazine, mine cost about $16 not as pretty but functional. Gets both ends up enough to get the jack under so you can put it on four jackstands.

Slick! I've considered a set in black for my SGT.

I went back and forth on the all black look. I've ordered the Shelby lettering to put on the front grill which is going to get painted black this weekend. My wife didn't like the all balck look so I stayed with a little contrast.

SLBGTSC

the wheels look great!!!

can you take another pic from farther away?

Laurence

I'll try to get some this weekend. These were quickies in the garage. I still have my Shelby Razors if someone is interested.

Yeah the ramps are great. I could get the front end up the you couldn't get the jack under the rear or vice versa, so a little back yard engineering and you are good to go.

I saw a set advertised for $500 in a magazine, mine cost about $16 not as pretty but functional. Gets both ends up enough to get the jack under so you can put it on four jackstands.

Looking at those ramps, I'd be scared as hell to get under the car.....looks like they'd collapse in the middle....how are they magically supporting the car there???? I know I'm not capable of bench pressing my SGT should the ramps fail.....LOL

Looking at those ramps, I'd be scared as hell to get under the car.....looks like they'd collapse in the middle....how are they magically supporting the car there???? I know I'm not capable of bench pressing my SGT should the ramps fail.....LOL

I eat my spinach just before I get under the car:) Actually the boards go the full length and they are quite sturdy. I have been using them for a year and a half now. I always put jackstand under the car as a precaution.

What do you want for the Razors? They are 18's right?

pm sent. They are 18's and I have them on ebay as well. I have someone in Alaska intrested in a buy it now fro $650 shipped.

dammit dammit dammit!

you are making me want that lower fog light kit again!!!

Sinister is what one of my friends said when I pulled up with the fog lights on and everything blacked out.

Nice wheels................................and even better looking/function homemade ramps.

:dance:

Archived