TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 Grille Question

I noticed on the website that the CS6 grille no longer comes with the driving lights. Will the price for the package be adjusted accordingly? The price is still at $39, which was the price when it had the lights.

Champion Mustang .com still have the CS 6 grille ,,with holes,I have one coming this week in the mail,,

I noticed on the website that the CS6 grille no longer comes with the driving lights. Will the price for the package be adjusted accordingly? The price is still at $39, which was the price when it had the lights.

$39 now?? Damn, I got ripped off!! :doh:

The CS6 grilles are still available, but as a service part. The center lamps have been discontinued as the CS6 will now use the Terlingua grille.

Prices have been adjusted to reflect the deletion of the driving lamps.

what is the part number for the discontinued PIAA lights,,the kit number please,,,the number on the box.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what is the part number for the discontinued PIAA lights,,the kit number please,,,the number on the box.

I ordered a spare set of the Piaa lights a couple of months ago on e-bay as both of my original lenses cracked in a star pattern...they both still work but no explaination for the damage.

I have seen many other posts on the net with similar issues so if you have them you can probably expect this.

I contacted Piaa USA and Canada and not even the lenses are available.

What I understand from Piaa...these lights were ready to be discontinued from the time the CS6 packages were introduced and this is why they are currently 100 % obsolete already.

I'll post the Piaa numbers tomorrow for the full sets and I think I have all the component numbers as well.

Regards

Randy

I ordered a spare set of the Piaa lights a couple of months ago on e-bay as both of my original lenses cracked in a star pattern...they both still work but no explaination for the damage.

I have seen many other posts on the net with similar issues so if you have them you can probably expect this.

I contacted Piaa USA and Canada and not even the lenses are available.

What I understand from Piaa...these lights were ready to be discontinued from the time the CS6 packages were introduced and this is why they are currently 100 % obsolete already.

I'll post the Piaa numbers tomorrow for the full sets and I think I have all the component numbers as well.

Regards

Randy

thanks for the heads up about the PIAA lights ,I also have a spare set ,got them for a $100.00 off ebay,477555-R1-01-24A.jpg

Archived