TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Monroney Window Stickers Link

Hi there,

is is just me or is the link not working ? I;ve tried on different pc's but to no avail.

Kind Regards

headscratch.gif

Doesn't work for me either...

Original link didn't work for me either, so I went to the store and searched on "Monroney ". Ordered mine today. Bought my KR way before the August '09 timeframe when they sent these to the dealers as an incentive.

Now if I could only talk the guys at SVT into letting me get the sticker from them, my collection would be complete!

Original link didn't work for me either, so I went to the store and searched on "Monroney ". Ordered mine today. Bought my KR way before the August '09 timeframe when they sent these to the dealers as an incentive.

Now if I could only talk the guys at SVT into letting me get the sticker from them, my collection would be complete!

You do realize a Moroney label is what the general public calls a window sticker and not the KR certificate that SVT produced for unsold KR's?

Steve

You do realize a Moroney label is what the general public calls a window sticker and not the KR certificate that SVT produced for unsold KR's?

Steve

Of course I do. From what I've seen, there are 3 stickers involved with the KRs:

1) Original GT500 sticker with the "Not legal for sale" disclaimer, which comes on the car

2) SVT sticker, which FMC won't give/sell to us

3) This Monroney sticker from Shelby.

At least I've have 2 of the 3.

Sweet! I took a look at my orig. one, and it was printed crooked, and part of it was cut off on the perforated edge, obviously I'll keep it still, but nice to have a perfect new one too!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived