TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shipping Costs

The shipping through the store is live rates. Even if the item is 0.01 of a pound FedEx rounds it up to one pound. The rate you get is calculated by your zip code. If you are ordering some decals, patches or small items give us a call to place it and we can give you cheaper shipping options with USPS First Class Mail. The only down side is the package will not be trackable with USPS First Class.

Well this is what the situation was. I ordered the Shelby Monroney Sticker and the Shelby six speed white shift knob on 04-19-10. The Shelby Store charged me $15.54 for shipping a piece of paper and a shifter knob that probably weighs less than one pound. My items came to me by UPS not FedX and I did not receive my items until 04-27-10 which is nine days later for the unbeliveable price of $15.54 which is totally unreasonable.

That is why I asked if every single one item is charged $7.77. I would like to order the adapter kit for the shifter knob. This item costs I believe $4.99. It probably weighs 6-10 ounces. The shipping for this item according to my check out cart is $7.77 which is more the adapter.

I would like to purchase more items from the Shelby Store, BUT, if the shipping does not become more reasonable I will be going elsewhere.

We are working our best to ship items in a timely matter. The shift knobs take 7 to 10 days to ship as stated under the item price on the store. Keep in mind that we are in Las Vegas so when items are shipped East it will take longer. However, the monroney is free shipping. If you can give me your order number I will look to see if the system made an error and charged extra for the monroney. If you would like to order just the adapter feel free to call me Mon-Fri, 8 to 4:30 Pacific time and I can place the order for you and have it shipped through USPS First Class. Shipping through them will probably be about $2 to IL. Kameron

Archived