TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raceskinz Hood Vents

Those look awesome. I have the mesh with my 40th. The Carbon Fiber is a nice addition. Are there any pictures of them installed?

The 2nd Pic I posted is on their shop's GT500 at the Fab Fords Show this past Sunday.

I have a few more pics of them that I will upload shortly.

Those look awesome. I have the mesh with my 40th. The Carbon Fiber is a nice addition. Are there any pictures of them installed?

Would you mind posting some pic. Been trying to find something other then the stock ones And i am sure the Raceskins will quite expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

So how much rain water would enter & are the hood stripes carbon fibre?

Probably about as much as the ones that Shelby installs on the 40th Anniversary cars. The stock vents let water in as well.

Yes, that car has full Carbon Stripes.

Probably about as much as the ones that Shelby installs on the 40th Anniversary cars. The stock vents let water in as well.

Yes, that car has full Carbon Stripes.

I noticed the nice pics of the the Carbon Vents. I am considering the Raceskinz Carbon Stripes & vents. What did you think of the stripes? They look thick and I am concerned of they looking over the top... Do you have any additional pics of the stripes? Would like to get a perspective as to how the stripes looked. My 07 GO GT500 is aching for something different.....any info you could provide would be appreciated....

I noticed the nice pics of the the Carbon Vents. I am considering the Raceskinz Carbon Stripes & vents. What did you think of the stripes? They look thick and I am concerned of they looking over the top... Do you have any additional pics of the stripes? Would like to get a perspective as to how the stripes looked. My 07 GO GT500 is aching for something different.....any info you could provide would be appreciated....

Here's one from them:

kr4.jpg

A few I've taken:

2.jpg

carbon1.jpg

carbon2.jpg

The stripes look sweet in person. :happy feet:

Would you mind posting some pic. Been trying to find something other then the stock ones And i am sure the Raceskins will quite expensive.

You think the vents are expensive?

Check out the price on the STRIPES!!!

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

You think the vents are expensive?

Check out the price on the STRIPES!!!

Phill

40% off this weekend...cant beat that, 999.00 gt500, 799.00 gt, 699.00 mustang!! thats almost cheaper than an oem stripe kit!

http://www.raceskinz.us.com/product_info.php?cPath=4&products_id=129

On Sale for this weekend. Best time to pull the trigger :happy feet:

40% off this weekend...cant beat that, 999.00 gt500, 799.00 gt, 699.00 mustang!! thats almost cheaper than an oem stripe kit!

Yeah, I'll agree that's a better price than the regular price. The first time I saw the price (1500 bucks) I had'a go change my shorts.

At a grand, you're right. That's not *much* more than OE stripes (complete kit).

If I had a car that could use black stripes (Red, White, Silver or Grabber Orange/Blue) I'd buy a set of those CF stripes in a hot second.

Mine is Kona Blue and I like the contrast of white (even silver) but black just isn't my cup of tea.

Phill

Archived