TEAM SHELBY FORUM

13,500 miles later and onto TSB #2

EXPcustom

I have a 2007 that had the TSB done at around 14,000 miles, now 18 months/13,500 miles later at 27,500miles I am having the exact same issues again with clutch slippage

I am dropping it off to the dealer tommorow so I hope I dont get a hard time with this and they try to claim its wear and tear. I just wanted the forum to know that it took almost the same amount of time for the TSB clutch issue to happen again. Just because you had it done once does not mean you are in the free and clear If you dont have it extend your warranties.

I will update later this week with what my dealer says.

I hope they give you a complete parts list so we can see if it is all 2010 parts

I just got my '08 Vert back from having the TSB done, and the repair order lists all of the 2010 parts. In the pricing column it just states N/C, so I can't tell you what it would cost if you were out of warranty. I would think if you're going back again, your dealer would perform the latest TSB.

P.S., if you haven't already done it, have the tech install the KR shifter while everything's apart. You won't believe the difference in shifting.

I have a 2007 that had the TSB done at around 14,000 miles, now 18 months/13,500 miles later at 27,500miles I am having the exact same issues again with clutch slippage

I am dropping it off to the dealer tommorow so I hope I dont get a hard time with this and they try to claim its wear and tear. I just wanted the forum to know that it took almost the same amount of time for the TSB clutch issue to happen again. Just because you had it done once does not mean you are in the free and clear If you dont have it extend your warranties.

I will update later this week with what my dealer says.

EXP, I just got mine back with the 2010 parts. If you want to compare notes when you are done hit me up or i'll see you on the road!

Derrick

Yup, I feel for ya.

My tranny is now a ticking time bomb. I had the tsb done twice as well, finally replaced with spec and still problems.

4th gear grinded really bad today which was new.

I am going to take one last effort to a new dealer and see if I can get Ford to replace my tranny and clutch with 2010 parts... ya, right exactly, my odds of this happenig are slim to none, slim being .1% chance but its worth it since the next move is selling it.

I think I am def out of luck now since my 3 year runs out this month and my clutch is now an aftermarket

Have really been thinking about a SHO taurus but I don't think its going to come anywhere close to owning a Shelby lol

Archived