TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing Cobra Jet Throttle Body M-9926-CJ

I'm selling my Ford Racing Cobra Jet Throttle Body (M-9926-CJ). It is in excellent condition, only 6 months old, and has SUPERIOR drive-ability. It is the 62.5mm version. This is a great step up for anyone with a stock throttle body. The price is $475.00 shipped. The original purchase price was $679.99. Let me know if any of you are interested.

post-25606-127250739469_thumb.jpg

post-25606-127250739469_thumb.jpg

I'm selling my Ford Racing Cobra Jet Throttle Body (M-9926-CJ). It is in excellent condition, only 6 months old, and has SUPERIOR drive-ability. It is the 62.5mm version. This is a great step up for anyone with a stock throttle body. The price is $475.00 shipped. The original purchase price was $679.99. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Does it work with the stock blower without modification? (outside of a tune that is)

Does it work with the stock blower without modification? (outside of a tune that is)

Yes, it works with the stock blower and elbow perfectly. This is designed by Ford Racing, so you know it's good stuff...and made to fit on an otherwise stock vehicle. This was the first performance mod I did and I used it with the stock blower and elbow before I got the Whipple. This thing is beautiful...and performs great.

Archived