TEAM SHELBY FORUM

invoice price on a 2010 GT500 with all option/Nav

me32

hey guys i need to know what the invoice is on a 2010GT500 with all the options and Nav. a dealer wants to sell me a 2010GT500 for a 1000 over invoice but im not sure if thats what i wanna pay

hey guys i need to know what the invoice is on a 2010GT500 with all the options and Nav. a dealer wants to sell me a 2010GT500 for a 1000 over invoice but im not sure if thats what i wanna pay

Purchased mine in January for $47500, $500 over invoice, MSRP $51270. Shop around..you will do better at a small town dealer than you will at a mega dealer who can afford to hold onto the car and pay floor planning charges in hopes of hitting a home run!

Purchased mine in January for $47500, $500 over invoice, MSRP $51270. Shop around..you will do better at a small town dealer than you will at a mega dealer who can afford to hold onto the car and pay floor planning charges in hopes of hitting a home run!

thats what i wanted to know, i dont wanna pay that i wanna be around 45k, an if that cant happen then ill just stay with mine i have now. mine runs great an nothing wrong with it. just the 2010s had much nicer options

me32,

Invoice on the 2010 GT500 Coupe with Electronics Package and HIDS (but no cover) was $46,022 and MSRP of $50,895 (spread = $4,873). Got mine last July in San Leandro for $48,458 (a split of the spread).

Keep in mind, even at invoice, the dealer has several thousand in "hold back". With the more expensive 2011's due out soon... if a dealer is motivated to move an inventoried 2010, a fair price should be in the $500 to $1,000 over invoice range. Anything less is a really good deal IMO.

me32,

Invoice on the 2010 GT500 Coupe with Electronics Package and HIDS (but no cover) was $46,022 and MSRP of $50,895 (spread = $4,873). Got mine last July in San Leandro for $48,458 (a split of the spread).

Keep in mind, even at invoice, the dealer has several thousand in "hold back". With the more expensive 2011's due out soon... if a dealer is motivated to move an inventoried 2010, a fair price should be in the $500 to $1,000 over invoice range. Anything less is a really good deal IMO.

thanks for the info it has those opitions plus NAV an car cover. MRSP was like 51k, but im actually looking for a steal of a deal since since i like my car, but like some of the new options better. i drove the car an it was nice, but when i drove it they where sticking to 50k so i walk an call me when you wanna sell at invoice they called an said theyd do 1k over invoice and 35k for my car an i put it all back to stock

thanks for the info it has those opitions plus NAV an car cover. MRSP was like 51k, but im actually looking for a steal of a deal since since i like my car, but like some of the new options better. i drove the car an it was nice, but when i drove it they where sticking to 50k so i walk an call me when you wanna sell at invoice they called an said theyd do 1k over invoice and 35k for my car an i put it all back to stock

MSRP with the cover is probably about $51,350 or so (Electronics Package includes NAV), so invoice is about $46,300

I'd bet they would take $47k even, less your trade-in for $35k. Even $47,300 would be a good deal when 2011's are going to run $55k+, +ADM's to start. JMO

Good luck!

2010 GT500 Coupe

Electronics Package (which is Navigation)

HIDs

Car Cover

This is EVERY options avaible unless you switch the Electronics Package for Shaker 1000

MSRP 51270

Invoice 46991

Some might be surprised that the 10 might NOT go down!! Looks like Ford is going to make the 11 hard to get.

This is NOT a sales line. I have one Torch Red with Silver Stripes left. But I think the 10s will get harder to get. Not going to be alot of 11s. I have begged for more than ONE allocation but cant get it. GOT 6 in 10!!!

Well that the invoice on the car which is what you asked

MM

2010 GT500 Coupe

HIDs

Car Cover

This is EVERY options avaible unless you switch the Electronics Package for Shaker 1000

MSRP 51270

Invoice 46991

Some might be surprised that the 10 might NOT go down!! Looks like Ford is going to make the 11 hard to get.

This is NOT a sales line. I have one Torch Red with Silver Stripes left. But I think the 10s will get harder to get. Not going to be alot of 11s. I have begged for more than ONE allocation but cant get it. GOT 6 in 10!!!

MM

thank you very much an yes that is the correct MSRP, i was lookingh at an all black 2010, i like the konya blue too but hate the white stripe on the seats. if the the konya blue had a black stripe with black stripe seats i would like it better. i guess will see, i might be willing to pay invoice

2010 GT500 Coupe

HIDs

Car Cover

MSRP 51270

Invoice 46991

That's too bad, I had really hoped to become a Shelby owner this year. My dealer has always gotten two cars and mine was to be #2. I cant seem to find another dealer to come withing $1k of the deal I have with my dealer. I was thinking by late summer things might change but if they are really only going to give one car per then I would have to say prices will stay up.

2010 GT500 Coupe

HIDs

Car Cover

MSRP 51270

Invoice 46991

MM

Michael,

You seem like a stand up guy. I'm going to have to call BS on the 2011 being "hard to get". They've already made about a 1/4 of the 2010 production in a month. I realize you might not be able to get the volume you did last year at the moment but it will open up soon enough. The old product needs to move first.

Archived