TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 gt hood pin plates

Hi everyone,

I just bought a 2007 shelby gt and was wondering where I can get new hood pin plates? Mine are scratched up pretty good and it bugs me!

Thanks guys!

Coldfingers

Shelby sells a replacement kit that's 300% better that the originals, they cost around $100 but are well worth it. The original ones are the ones they sell at speed shops for 20.00 and about worth that!

Bought just the plates from Tony Branda very happy with them have been on car two years and looking good, I think they were about $30.00 for plates only be careful when ordering as they sell a complete post and pin kit also Bruce

How do I get a hold of Tony Branda to order those plates?

Thanks!

How do I get a hold of Tony Branda to order those plates?

Thanks!

I ordered mine off website be sure to order concours quality ones or call Tont Branda Performance I use them for alot of parts on my 60s Shelbys they are nice people to work with, I ordered two sets of plate for myself, left the thin rubbing black backing on when I mounted and when I had plates off waxed and undrer hood sprayed Wirth rust prevent spray that was two years ago and other then waxing plates have had no issues hjope this helps Bruce

I ordered mine off website be sure to order concours quality ones or call Tont Branda Performance I use them for alot of parts on my 60s Shelbys they are nice people to work with, I ordered two sets of plate for myself, left the thin rubbing black backing on when I mounted and when I had plates off waxed and undrer hood sprayed Wirth rust prevent spray that was two years ago and other then waxing plates have had no issues hjope this helps Bruce

Thanks Bruce, I'll give that a try.