TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS Windsheild wiper washer jets

just got my GT500 out of the body shop. new SS hood ,new SS stripes, new SS wheels and tires. Looks great, but still cant figure out wipers with washers built into blade. Someone said expedition , Any one have a part # please ? Also had all new pressure sensors installed on new wheels, after a few days light on dash says sensor malfuntion. All pressures are OK. any way to locate the problem sensor? The guy that did stripe will cut more if anyone is interested, just contact me . Thanks for any help. Rob

just got my GT500 out of the body shop. new SS hood ,new SS stripes, new SS wheels and tires. Looks great, but still cant figure out wipers with washers built into blade. Someone said expedition , Any one have a part # please ? Also had all new pressure sensors installed on new wheels, after a few days light on dash says sensor malfuntion. All pressures are OK. any way to locate the problem sensor? The guy that did stripe will cut more if anyone is interested, just contact me . Thanks for any help. Rob

I believe that it is the washer squirter that is relocated to each wiper arm. I saw this kit listed in the Shelby Store under the Super Snake parts section.

Here is a link.........................

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/p112050.htm

R

Edited by Robert M

Don't drive in the rain

and you won't have to worry about wipers

I think he was asking about the *washers* (converting from hood mount to wiper mount).

I for one use my *washers* when it's sunny out.

Phill

Also had all new pressure sensors installed on new wheels, after a few days light on dash says sensor malfuntion. All pressures are OK. any way to locate the problem sensor?

Before you blame it on a faulty sensor, go through the sensor training procedure again. I just went down that road a few weeks ago...