TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Certificate's

stngfever

Some posts on the announcement caught my attention, so I thought I would take my reponse out of that topic and reply here:

I'm not trying to read in-between the lines in the announcement, but no mention about the production of the SGT Certificates. I have to wonder if they will ever be available now that everyone involved is gone....... :rolleyes:

:beatdeadhorse:

I'm sure we will get ours in the mean time look who got theirs....

http://www.gtcsregistry.com/

And they only had to wait 5 months after becoming affiliated with FordPerformance Group!

2 years and 5 months...guess that means we are still on schedule??

:hysterical:

I wonder if, in addition to what SA will be providing as part of the Registry, if we can get something like this for the SGT from Ford! Anyone know this group? Maybe find out the process that worked for them and who the contact(s) were? Takes nothing from the SA Certificate and would be a nice addition to it!

IMHO!

It's interesting you bring this up, cause I checked into this very option. It is my understanding that each club that becomes affiliated with FordPerformance Group can get these Certs done up from ford for their cars. Since Team Shelby was affiliated with this group long before the GT/CS group, I contacted the person incharge of FPG about getting these done for the SGT's. Well the response I got back was that SAI told them not to do this :headscratch:

^SA told them NOT to do this?! How asinine is that? The GT/SC's have theirs already, even though the original idea was for all SGT's.

In my opinion, SA is using the cert as sales leverage. For anyone that really truly wants the cert, they're going to have to spend the dough on the GT/SC upfit.

Some posts on the announcement caught my attention, so I thought I would take my reponse out of that topic and reply here:

:beatdeadhorse:

And they only had to wait 5 months after becoming affiliated with FordPerformance Group!

:hysterical:

It's interesting you bring this up, cause I checked into this very option. It is my understanding that each club that becomes affiliated with FordPerformance Group can get these Certs done up from ford for their cars. Since Team Shelby was affiliated with this group long before the GT/CS group, I contacted the person incharge of FPG about getting these done for the SGT's. Well the response I got back was that SAI told them not to do this :headscratch:

Here you missed one.... http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55844-shelby-american-press-release-20-april-2010/page__view__findpost__p__951213

Stress was to great. I made my own. :happy feet: Now I can move on. :talkhand: I mean how hard can it be? :finger:

Here's how it goes "Coolest SGT in AZ SGT 2321" Cool huh :dance:

So let's just make our own, and move on :shift:

^SA told them NOT to do this?! How asinine is that? The GT/SC's have theirs already, even though the original idea was for all SGT's.

In my opinion, SA is using the cert as sales leverage. For anyone that really truly wants the cert, they're going to have to spend the dough on the GT/SC upfit.

B I N G O!

Ken, you nailed it.

No confusion!

Only confusion is that Ford SVT is doing certs for the GT/CS. SAI told Ford Performance Group to not do Cert's for the Shelby GT's. The Shelby GT/SC's get a cert from SAI.

Of course the original request was for a cert for the SGT's and this got turned into certs for the SGT/SC :banghead:

What is being said above suggests SAI is using the SC option as a marketing tool to say, if you want a cert spend the money on a SC and you'll get a cert :headscratch:

No confusion!

Only confusion is that Ford SVT is doing certs for the GT/CS. SAI told Ford Performance Group to not do Cert's for the Shelby GT's. The Shelby GT/SC's get a cert from SAI.

Of course the original request was for a cert for the SGT's and this got turned into certs for the SGT/SC :banghead:

What is being said above suggests SAI is using the SC option as a marketing tool to say, if you want a cert spend the money on a SC and you'll get a cert :headscratch:

Oh, now I see: someone is talking about certificates from Ford, and how it took only five months for the GT/CS people to get them :rant2: , and someone else asked how the process worked, so Shelby GT folks could get certificates from Ford, but SAI told Ford not to make certificates for SAI products :redcard: , and someone else got a bit hot :slapfight: about not getting Shelby GT certificates for two years and five months and counting, but the Shelby GT/SCers were already getting certificates and it turns out they were talking about certificates from Shelby American, which apparently cost more than forty dollars from SAI. :doh:

Nope, no confusion at all. :headscratch:

If you have a qualifying vehicle, here's the order page entry: :hysterical3:

Certificates of Authenticity By Ford

UPS says mine will be delivered 27 April 2010. :happy feet:

and it turns out they were talking about certificates from Shelby American, which apparently cost more than forty dollars from SAI. :doh:

Try more like, the only way to get one from SAI at this stage of the game is to purchase the SC upgrade for ~10k + :banghead:

And the never ending "SOON"...............

Oh, now I see: someone is talking about certificates from Ford, and how it took only five months for the GT/CS people to get them :rant2: , and someone else asked how the process worked, so Shelby GT folks could get certificates from Ford, but SAI told Ford not to make certificates for SAI products :redcard: , and someone else got a bit hot :slapfight: about not getting Shelby GT certificates for two years and five months and counting, but the Shelby GT/SCers were already getting certificates and it turns out they were talking about certificates from Shelby American, which apparently cost more than forty dollars from SAI. :doh:

Nope, no confusion at all. :headscratch:

If you have a qualifying vehicle, here's the order page entry: :hysterical3:

Certificates of Authenticity By Ford

UPS says mine will be delivered 27 April 2010. :happy feet:

Nothing at this link for Shelby GT's

Archived