TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SDAC-20

It's that time of year again folks!

Time to get ready for the premier Shelby Dodge event, SDAC-20!

Once again we are inviting all the Team Shelby folks to join us.

The all inclusive dates are June 25 through June 30, 2010. And this year we will be located in Hagerstown Maryland. Events planned include a car show, autocross, drag racing, road rally, and much more.

Full details and registration information can be found on the Shelby Dodge Auto Club website

• 2 months later...

I missed out this year - couldn't go. Its always a great time.

Me too... Hopefully i'll make SDAC-21!

And secondly i found myself on your 87 SC non-A/C registry from like 15 years ago LOL. Sad to say that car is long gone. A victim to Michigan/Ontario rust.... But it was my first Shelby Dodge.

SC_CH.jpg

It was a great show. Nice turnout. When do you decide where the next one will be held?

Thanks! Glad you could make it. Actually attendance was down this year and we only had 66 cars entered in the show. We've had over 100 cars the last few years. And the car show was only the first full day of the event. We autocrossed on Monday, drag raced on Tuesday evening, and had a fun run road rally on Wednesday.

The last few years we've announced the location of the next event at our awards ceremony, but this year we are still undecided as we have 2 choices that both look promising, and a 3rd choice that has not been eliminated yet. We will most likely decide and make the announcement before August gets here.

Thanks! Glad you could make it. Actually attendance was down this year and we only had 66 cars entered in the show. We've had over 100 cars the last few years. And the car show was only the first full day of the event. We autocrossed on Monday, drag raced on Tuesday evening, and had a fun run road rally on Wednesday.

The last few years we've announced the location of the next event at our awards ceremony, but this year we are still undecided as we have 2 choices that both look promising, and a 3rd choice that has not been eliminated yet. We will most likely decide and make the announcement before August gets here.

Hopefully it will be close enough that I can make it again and bring my truck this time.

Archived