TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bob's Big Boy in Burbank CA.

Shelbyite

I am just trying to find out if any of our visiting team shelby members going to knotts this weekend would like to meet up at historic Bobs big boy in burbank for there weekly car show held on fridays from 430 to 10pm. This is the first bobs built in the us in 1948 and we have often seen celebrities like jay leno cruise in etc.

Address? I might come.

Bob's Big Boy

4211 West Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA‎ - (818) 843-9334‎

Just keep in mind that traffic will be a bitch on a Friday evening, but because the gathering runs late into the evening, there's no rush to get there, and the trip will be worth it if you like to see and partisipate in one of the grandady weekly car gatherings in the country.

I was ahead of schedule and left my home at 3:15pm and arrived at Bob's Big Boy at 4:45pm. When I arrived there was another TS member behind me. Sorry I forgot your name. He and his wife are from Oregon. They left after a short time there. I was able to move to a better location at Bob's and was set there until 8:30pm, when I left.

If there were any other TS members there, I did not see them.

Tom

Here are some photos of TS Member at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, CA...

2010BobsBigBoyBurbankCA_002.jpg

2010BobsBigBoyBurbankCA_004.jpg

Yes, I was the only one there. banghead.gif

All alone, but still met other great guys and ladys there...

Tom

Here are some photos of TS Member at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, CA...

Yes, I was the only one there. banghead.gif

All alone, but still met other great guys and ladys there...

Tom

Great pics of Gator Tom! Wish we could of made it too...thanks for the tank install help via cell phone last night! See you in the morning at Fab Fords!

Archived