TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday

07SGT4578

Happy Birthday Dave C. and John Farmer

Thanks for all the well wishes guys and gals. Man I'm gettin' old. Happy Birthday to Dave(40th) and John(Farmdog).

By the way John, are you coming to the MCA Grand Nationals? Remember it doesn't rain in Seattle in July. OK...That might be stretching it.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys and gals. Man I'm gettin' old. Happy Birthday to Dave(40th) and John(Farmdog).

By the way John, are you coming to the MCA Grand Nationals? Remember it doesn't rain in Seattle in July. OK...That might be stretching it.

I am not sure but I would certainly like to! I lived around Seattle for 13 years and my wife and I picked August 1st for our wedding date as we got married outside on the Puget Sound and it was the statistically the dryest day of the year for Seattle! I look for any reason to get back up there! My favorite place in the US for sure!

I am not sure but I would certainly like to! I lived around Seattle for 13 years and my wife and I picked August 1st for our wedding date as we got married outside on the Puget Sound and it was the statistically the dryest day of the year for Seattle! I look for any reason to get back up there! My favorite place in the US for sure!

Thank You John and Dave C, I would love to come up, but not sure if I can get away yet Dave

Take Care

Archived