TEAM SHELBY FORUM

We will miss you Bud

clark17357

Yesterday, I posted a question about why a new topic, entitled "Has Amy Boylan left Shelby?" when I tried to view it, yielded this: "[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in. "

Today, I tried to view another new topic, entitled "We will miss you Bud" I got the same exact message: "[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in." This is what the new topic said:

gt67 has just posted a new topic entitled "We will miss you Bud" in forum "Team Shelby Forum".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bud, most of us knew this was coming. I just want to say good luck with your new adventures. You are a very dedicated and honest person we all could count on and this is another huge blow for SA. God bless you and thanks for a job well done. I will always remember the conversation we had in you office last year at the 427 race. Thank you.

Your friend and #1 Bud fan

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55731

As I asked on my "Has Amy Boylan left Shelby?" does anyone have any insight on what causes that "[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in" message?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

I thought Bud went to visit his mom for personal reasons. What makes you think he is no longer with SA ?

Because someone erased the thread about Bud and erased all of the posts that were in the thread ?

Scotty. :headscratch:

I traded many e-mails with Bud and he helped me on my SGT/BJ get the stripe and scoop issues resolved, the guy appeared to never sleep, I suspect the down turn in the economy and reduction in business have caused all the changes, I guess SAI will get around to making some type of announcement soon.

If you watched what was happing and in the many forum comments, I think many of us saw this coming or suspected there was change in the wind.......

GG

There was a post on Saturday that Bud was visiting his mom and would be flying back to Vegas that afternoon. I hope things are alright and your Mom is fine. Bud, please make an announcement today that you are still with SA and put all this BS to rest. # 1 Bud fan

I think that since Bud has Posted a new Thread, "With a Tear In My Eye", stateing that he has left SAI, this Thread can now be Locked or Deleted. Good Luck Bud on your new path.

Thnaks David, I obviously didn't see Bud's reply.

I think that since Bud has Posted a new Thread, "With a Tear In My Eye", stateing that he has left SAI, this Thread can now be Locked or Deleted. Good Luck Bud on your new path.

No reason to have TWO Bud threads!!

I can barely take one!! cry.gif

MM

I agree. Folks, please direct your well wishes and comments here at Bud's forum..

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55797-with-a-tear-in-my-eye/page__view__findpost__p__950153

This forum is now closed.

Archived