TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has Amy Boylan left Shelby?

clark17357

What is up with this? I got a notification of a new topic but when I tried to get to it, here is what I got: "[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in. "

This is what the topic said:

blewbuyyou has just posted a new topic entitled "AMY BOYLAN left Shelby?" in forum "Team Shelby Forum".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive heard that Amy has left Shelby and has been replaced by a family member of Carroll Shelby does anyone have anymore info?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55721

Does anyone have any insight on this? Thanks.

Jim

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that is true...Unless something really crazy happened. That seems so far fetched. Since the day she signed on the Shelby Autos she had done nothing but talk about how much she is in love with the history, cars, and legacy of Shelby, and how much she loves her job. This just doesn't seem right to me.

Bud is a stand up guy. I like him. If this is true it is a huge loss for Shelby.

As far as being replaced by someone in Carroll's family goes: He has a couple of sons (one runs a bank here in Texas) but none of them are in the car business as far as I know.

Remember, you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

If this was April 1st, I would say its a joke.

Edit: found blewbuyyou's profile. Says "BANNED" under groups?!?

Edited by sportscars

I just got off the phone and heard Bud got let go;Sorry to hear that

Doc

Who told you that? And what is gong on? I just can't believe this :headscratch::shrug:

I did a member search for "blewbuyyou" and he doesn't exist. In fact no one even has a screen name starting with "blew".

Unless he has been banished......

There was a user by that name, I remember seeing posts with that name. Maybe he was kicked off??

This is crazy. Somebody clear this stuff up....PLEASE!!!

I hope that it's not true. Bud helped me resolve several issues on my Super Snake. No one at SAI could have been better at customer service IMO.

What you say is 100% correct. Bud did so much for me with my SGTs - getting them shipped here, getting pictures while they were being made, superchargers and especially helping me with the special handling of SGT and logistics of getting it to the Barrett Jackson auction. I hope that this is just a premature reaction and we'll all wake up in the morning and the ash from the volcano will have all settled back to earth.

I need to add that Amy has given a great amount of support too.

Edited by twobjshelbys

If you notice, it says GROUP: Banned

Apparently ticked off the powers that be.....

Only made 9 posts before getting banned....LOL

Edited by motorjock205

Nope, Bud is gone, has been for a while. I got 3 different sources for that just now.

I am sorry to here this. Bud was a great help and provided great customer service. He helped me out on a couple of issues. He also setup a great poker run at the last Bash. :( I wish him the best of luck.