TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought fog lights for SGT and the brake duct kit how to put on HELP

I just got the piaa fog light kit and the brake duct kit how do you put this on HELP i dont want to mess it up, where do you attach the brackets for the fog lights, and what do you use for screws and what do you cut out thanks for the help!! Want to do it this weekend if possible.

I just got the piaa fog light kit and the brake duct kit how do you put this on HELP i dont want to mess it up, where do you attach the brackets for the fog lights, and what do you use for screws and what do you cut out thanks for the help!! Want to do it this weekend if possible.

Here is the install PDF....hope it helps....print out the templates and should work fine....

PIAA Light Bezel Install.pdf

PIAA Light Bezel Install.pdf

If you don't think you can install it properly then take it to a body shop. You should have instructions but sometimes they can be confusing. Just be sure and cover your chin spoiler so that you don't get it scratched. You can probably get it installed for 150 to 200.00 Good Luck.

You can do it!!!!!!, just take your time. I put mine on in about three hours and it was well worth it, I love it.

Give me your address, I'm on my way with my torch it works wonders on plastic :hysterical:

Thanks you are a life saver, wonder why they didn't send this with the kit?? i was going to do it all wrong glad you showed me the light

Sounds like you got the great installation instruction just like I did on the CS8 grille which was none. I had to make my own brackets to install the lights. Took a lot of time and very little patience I had. Got it done eventually. I haven't done this install yet but take your time. It is fun to work on anything with this car.

Give me your address, I'm on my way with my torch it works wonders on plastic :hysterical:

Don't worry.....................he's in NY.

:hysterical:

Archived