TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 KR Jackets

I did email him but he never answered, hoping to get his attention this way!

Thanks

Trust me, Robert will get back to you eventually....he always does....For the shelby store try contacting Tim or Kameron....two great guys....Hope this helps...:)

Alexandros

Sorry - I did get that e-mail.

We stopped offering them because the supplier took months - not weeks to get them to customers. Quality is superb, but people were very angry due to long delivery times. We're working with the supplier to correct this issue and might bring them back,

Sorry - I did get that e-mail.

We stopped offering them because the supplier took months - not weeks to get them to customers. Quality is superb, but people were very angry due to long delivery times. We're working with the supplier to correct this issue and might bring them back,

Robert, would that situation stand for the 2007 GT500 40th Jackets as well?

• 2 weeks later...

I know it would be too much to ask for a 2009 KR jacket, so if you can get the 2008 40th jackets again, put me down for one.

Robert,

I also would love it if you could offer a 2009 KR Jacket, looks like there is a ton of Super Snake stuff but very few KR Items...

• 3 months later...

We will bring these back

Hey Robert any chance we can get an actual picture of the KR jacket and the other SHelby Jackets, You cannot tell much from those drawings...

Thanks,

Tim

• 2 months later...

I caved in and bought the 2008 40th Anniversary jacket. Couldn't wait to see "if and when" they might do a special one for the 2009s. Received it a few days ago, and it is one of the finest jackets I've owned. The quality is awesome, and it looks so good, I keep getting compliments from total strangers.

I caved in and bought the 2008 40th Anniversary jacket. Couldn't wait to see "if and when" they might do a special one for the 2009s. Received it a few days ago, and it is one of the finest jackets I've owned. The quality is awesome, and it looks so good, I keep getting compliments from total strangers.

Glad you like the jacket! Could you please post some pix? Thanks,JW

• 2 months later...

Archived