TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood Flutter @ High Speed

165MPHGT500

My Shelby experiences some hood flutter near the driver side (and possibly passenger side although I’m too busy to look) rear hinge at high speeds. It is a little unnerving. Has anyone made any adjustments or have a solution that doesn't require hood modifications. I'm interested keeping my GT500 stock, at least appearance wise.

I value this forum’s members as a very knowledgeable source for information as well as humor, so thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

:extinguish:

My Shelby experiences some hood flutter near the driver side (and possibly passenger side although I’m too busy to look) rear hinge at high speeds. It is a little unnerving. Has anyone made any adjustments or have a solution that doesn't require hood modifications. I'm interested keeping my GT500 stock, at least appearance wise.

I value this forum’s members as a very knowledgeable source for information as well as humor, so thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Do a search on this it has been discussed before & the adjustments are an easy fix with the hood stop adjusters

Same here 165. At first it almost looked like shadows moving along the paint, for me it does it at highway speeds, noticed it about 1 foot from the windsheild on the driver side, but apparently it's a quick and easy fix. Good luck. :hyper:

:spiteful: There are certian things Grasshopper, that you must learn from the master poop dog. PM him for instructions. :doh:

No thanks, I don't think I want to know. :unsure:

Something about that dog just doesn't seem right to me... :wacko:

Archived