TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT4986

andrewnagle1964

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew,

Been away from the forum for awhile, but just read through all the posts in this thread and after the shock of all the photos, I'm glad to see that things seem to have worked out well for you. I hope your son and his girlfriend are doing okay after learning a tough life lesson...

Best of luck with the new SGT and building it up to where you left off!

-yellow pony

Just made a deal for 07SGT4623 !!!

White with 1900 miles

I fly to Columbus Ohio the morning of May 3rd to pick her up !!!

Thanks for everyone's support and advice through this ordeal

Andrew Nagle

Congrats Andrew. :happy feet:

Glad you got the fastest color SGT this time... :hysterical:

Sometime in the next couple of weeks I am going to start posting some parts, the first thing will be 2 of the OEM wheels and tires. I am going to keep one as a "spare" / extra even though it will be blacjk instead of silver and the fourth wheel is toast (burnt that is)

web.jpg

Let the games begin

web.jpg

web.jpg

On a positive note my father-in-law (that is him below) and I picked up a new Ford Flex with Ecoboost for my wife yesterday !!!

web.jpg

web.jpg

Take Care

Andrew

Last year I bought my future wife a white Ford Flex AWD limited she loves it and so do I they are really awesome. If it was for me I would have for sure waited and got one with the ecoboost she drives REALLY SLOW so it didnt matter to her if it had a ecoboost in it.

Congrats on EVERYTHING. I am very glad for you that alls well ends wells and that your son learned a lifetime lesson and your getting a another SGT

After your experience I can tell you for sure when my 4 year old daughter gets a license and wants to take the SHelby (even if its PROM) "I will always say please read this thread sweety pie this is why you can NOT drive my car, SORRY HONEY" confused.gif

Just made a deal for 07SGT4623 !!!

White with 1900 miles

I fly to Columbus Ohio the morning of May 3rd to pick her up !!!

Thanks for everyone's support and advice through this ordeal

Andrew Nagle

Welcome to the White club, in my opinion the best looking Mustang of its time.

After your experience I can tell you for sure when my 4 year old daughter gets a license and wants to take the SHelby (even if its PROM) "I will always say please read this thread sweety pie this is why you can NOT drive my car, SORRY HONEY" confused.gif

Now that made me smile! But ain't it the truth!

me thinks you're biased............ :jackinbox:

Last year I bought my future wife a white Ford Flex AWD limited she loves it and so do I they are really awesome. If it was for me I would have for sure waited and got one with the ecoboost she drives REALLY SLOW so it didnt matter to her if it had a ecoboost in it.

Congrats on EVERYTHING. I am very glad for you that alls well ends wells and that your son learned a lifetime lesson and your getting a another SGT

That is the good thing about this whole adventure if someone else can learn from our mistakes......it makes everything alright.

Yeah and the Flex is really a neat car !

Thanks !

Take Care

Andrew

Here is a list of all the mods that were destroyed, my wife said yesterday I had no idea you did so much to your car !!!!!

AFCO Pro Series Dual Pass Intercooler Heat Exchanger

Agent 47 Brake Cooling Kit and Lower Grille Inserts

Agent 47 Upper Honeycomb Grille with OEM Fog Lights

Alsa Killer Chromed Power Steering Pump

Amsoil Air Induction Filter EAAU6075-EA 

BMR Prothane Bullet Motor Mount

BMR A-Arm Support

FRPP Racing Blue Valve Covers

FRPP Racing Oil Filter

Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Luminar 32% Black Automotive Tint

Luminics JDM Yellow Krypton Series H10MM Products

Moroso Deep Sump Modular Oil Pan (Aluminum)

Midwest Auto Radiator Cover with side extenders

PIAA Sport Horns 115db 400HZ +500HZ

PIAA Xtreme White Plus Bulb H13

StangMods Clear Turn Signal Lens w/ Stealth Bulbs

Steeda Bumpsteer kit

Steeda X5 Ball Joints

Steeda Front Street End Link Kit

UPR Shorty Antenna

Not too mention the front windshield, cracked bell housing, bent headers (off to American Racing for repair), smashed timing cover, and cracked drivers side head !!!

web.jpg

Chip Beck hood scoop survived to fight another day and is off to Heath for minor repairs.

web.jpg

More to come

Andrew

'quote name='andrewnagle1964' date='02 May 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1272849483' post='959929']

Well, I fly to Columbus, Ohio at 5:30 am with a suitcase full of cash to pick up 07SGT4623 !!!

Wish me luck driving her home,

Andrew

Congrats salute.gif

Well? How'd it go?

Pics? :lurk:

:happy feet:

Craig (aka SGT/SC2873) started this thread while I was driving the white innocent Shelby home !

i am soooooo happy to have a new one and can't wait to get the title and get her registered, insured and on the road !!1

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew,

First, so glad your son and his girl friend are ok.

Pictures of your totaled SGT reinforces how fortunate the kids were to be able to walk away from the wreck.

Glad your insurance came through and you found another SGT so quickly.

You are in a unique position to own both colors. Keep us posted as to which color really is the fastest.

Shared the pictures with our 17 year old son.

Thanks for sharing.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...

It is over, everything as been taken off and the carcass is off to Biltmore Scrap Metal $9 a pound

web.jpg

web.jpg

Take Care

Andrew

Man, THOSE hurt more than the first ones.....Dead and Gone Forever!!! :cry:

$9 per pound? I may have a vehicle to scrap at that rate!

What did they give you total for the car/shell?

And yep, those are some sad pictures :(

Not sure, I let my brother-in-law keep the moola since he took it but he thought it would weigh 800 to 1000 lbs

Here is a shot of the pile of parts

web.jpg

Take Care

Andrew

Archived