TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT4986

andrewnagle1964

Correcta mundo Chip Beck Scoop and it has a small crack but fixable. I am still waiting for a price to buy back the car they said by Tuesday I would have an offer.

Option 2 if the come in 2 high on the buy back is...........a 2010 Roush 540RH aka the Hammer with zero % for 72 months.....extremely tempting

Andrew

say it ain't so...................you are experiencing separation anxiety....don't act on emotions right now. Take 2 pills and call me tomorrow...................... :hysterical:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad Ford is not offering this financing on the 2010 GT500's

Ughhh

Andrew

Andrew, before you do anything crazy.....please call Michael Morris at Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, Ga. He is a super guy to work with and here is my offer.....if you work something out thru MM, you and I will take my F150 and the trailer to Perry to pick it up.....FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE ROUSHES! Craig

(Ok, I do like what JR has done here, but it ain't no Shelby) :redcard:

Andrew - I know you're probably set on another Black SGT but if you have any interest, I am selling a Roushcharged 2006 Vista Blue GT with about 6500 miles, many nice mods and an extended warranty. The car is listed in the 2005+ Mustang section of the forum. Just saying....

Andrew, before you do anything crazy.....please call Michael Morris at Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, Ga. He is a super guy to work with and here is my offer.....if you work something out thru MM, you and I will take my F150 and the trailer to Perry to pick it up.....FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE ROUSHES! Craig

(Ok, I do like what JR has done here, but it ain't no Shelby) :redcard:

Well Hagerty's just made it easy $3,500 for the wrecked SGT time to start bidding on a slightly used 2007 SGT Black or White !

It feels good to have stayed the course

I guess I should stop selling the new parts in my garage !

Andrew

A big OH YEAH!!!! Glad to hear all went well for ya, who know's you'll probablly wind up with more car under ya this time for less! You have a lot to start with!

I bet when your son's wrist heals you'll have him turning wrences for therapy!!! I trust he's doing okay, and has apologized up and down for his mistake.

Well Hagerty's just made it easy $3,500 for the wrecked SGT time to start bidding on a slightly used 2007 SGT Black or White !

Andrew

that's good news Andrew. Now I don't have to worry about you going into rehab! :hysterical:

Congrats on your settlement Andrew and I am sure you know that Grabber Orange is the fasest and rarest color. Happy hunting and let us know if we can help you find what your are looking for and what color you want.

Scotty

Andrew,

Jeez I'm off the forum for a few days and Bud and Amy are gone and your car is totalled. I'm so sorry for you man. I think I cried when I saw this too. I know it's not much solace now but you can buy a new car but you can't replace your son. Take care and I'm glad the insurance gods were with you. I have Hagerty and your news makes me glad I do.

Dave

Andrew

WOw that is awesome. Very glad to hear that the roush is tempting but I would personally find another SGT or maybe if you get a chance to see a GT350 you might want to go that route.

Has Hagerty said what the claim will do to your rates? I've never put in a claim for anything - except windshield glass - that did not result in a rate increase. That is why I carry very high deductibles.

Gonna find out real soon ! Hopefully will have a check soon, I am doing the paperwork on the buy back at this point and bidding on a white SGT with 1900 miles !!!

Andrew

Gonna find out real soon ! Hopefully will have a check soon, I am doing the paperwork on the buy back at this point and bidding on a white SGT with 1900 miles !!!

Andrew

the one in ohio?

good luck, i have talked to the owner, seems like a good guy

Yup the WHITE one in Dublin Ohio !

Andrew

CONGRATS ANDREW !!!! YOU KNOW I AM PARCIAL TO ORANGE , BUT WHITE IS COOL :hysterical: I

HOPE EVERTHING WORKS OUT ON YOUR NEW PURCHASE.

SCOTTY

Archived