TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my new plate yesterday finally!

billltoole

Does the state require a front plate as well? If not, you should make a front plate that says 'Hi' or 'Hello'.

That would be really good :) I am glad that Indiana does not have a front plate though, I sure do not want to go through what I have seen others go through to install the plate without drilling!

That would be really good :) I am glad that Indiana does not have a front plate though, I sure do not want to go through what I have seen others go through to install the plate without drilling!

New York does require a front plate. I REFUSE to put it on. Any officer that is going to write a ticket for that on a car like one of ours is an A$$. I have seen it done before, but I will take a ticket before I go drilling any holes in the front of my SGT. I think it is a pretty easy thing for an officer to understand we shouldn't be drilling holes. This issue bothers me!!!

New York does require a front plate. I REFUSE to put it on. Any officer that is going to write a ticket for that on a car like one of ours is an A$$. I have seen it done before, but I will take a ticket before I go drilling any holes in the front of my SGT. I think it is a pretty easy thing for an officer to understand we shouldn't be drilling holes. This issue bothers me!!!

The only place you would get a front plate ticket is in NYC and by greenburgh P.D in Westchester, NY !!! Greenburgh wrote me a tag for that. On the way to pay the ticket got pulled over again by greenburgh and gave me another one. They are the smallest of P.D but the biggest Tools. This happened when working for the government they had an off site in that location, I used my 89 mustang gt to bring over supplys to the site. My ex wife lived close by so it was an easy run and then go hang out. When, I told my supervisor he said sorry but their idiots and we are pulling out of greenburgh. Reason being the agents kept getting pulled over for stupid things and a couple of time dragged surveillance guys out for tinted glass. My little Italian mom can peg a surveillance vehicle. But up here in the country no one cares, I have been driving around with no inspection sticker for a while. They never have bothered me even the state police. It maybe the drool.

Archived