TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shifter Knobs

Denstang65

Hi, my name is Dennis. If you have not seen my post on the Amy Boylan Q&A forum, I have designed and I am finnishing some sample shifter knobs to send to the Shelby American Las Vegas proving grounds. If approved, well who knows? I am hoping that I can get some feed back from all you Shelby owners on what size shifter levers you have in your cars. Are they 1/2", 3/8", 12mm? How about the threading; Are they fine or coarse? Also, what brand; SVT, Hurst, Ford racing? And finally, what type of car or package and year is your car; Super Snake, SR, CS, GT/SC, Terlingua, GT 500, GT 350, Prudhomme, and so on.......... I would like to send the samples by the end of next week, so the more replies for me, the better. Thank you. :salute:

Edited by Denstang65

I have an 09 GT500 with a stock shifter and knob. I do not know the size of the threads, unfortunately. I am, however, in the market for a new knob. Let me know where i can view your product.

Thanks,

Rich

SLC

Ditto, only I have a 2008 and would like a new nob. I would like to view your product.

Thanks,

Jim

I have an 09 GT500 with a stock shifter and knob. I do not know the size of the threads, unfortunately. I am, however, in the market for a new knob. Let me know where i can view your product.

Thanks,

Rich

SLC

Thank you for your reply. You can view a couple of samples in the Amy Boylan Q&A forum under custom shifter knobs.

Ditto, only I have a 2008 and would like a new nob. I would like to view your product.

Thanks,

Jim

Thank you for your reply. You can view a couple of samples in the Amy Boylan Q&A forum under custom shifter knobs.