TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why I bust on my EX and her mom

My hate for my ex mom it was bad enough at my PCT with 98% all Irish they loved screwing the dago, My foot post for a laugh from supervisors was in front of a Bar called The Black Thorn big irish bar and along with the neighborhood as patrons came out they didn't like an italian hanging in front of their irish bar. So they would make a mistake of saying some thing that they regretted.

My other post during day tours was this big park where all the irish moms took their children to play and they sat are drinking beer.

That was the early 90's and if you knew what happened on holidays and night tours.

If you think, I'm wacked now you should have seen me then they use to give me time outs and sent back to the Pct some days they gave me a time out for the whole tour or sent home.

My ex- mom inlaw would call me the N word and at her family gatherings she thought she bought me at the dock. and wanted me to fetch her drinks. It got so bad that ex-mother sister who was from the classy side of the dock. Told her to stop

Also the day we got maried my mother - inlaw didnt say a word to me or would take any photo's with me.

At my sister inlaw wedding my ex and her mom left me at the wedding cause, I wouldn't get into a car with her and her drunk family. I had to walk a mile before my sister in law rolled up on me those days I use to go to work with change in my pockets.

My parents weren't even invited to her wedding.

Oh at christmas she would buy me a cheap crappy gift and my ex-sister law boyfriend would get leather jacket or something expensive.

Don't worry at the end she got burned by me!!

I always dated irish women even one gal off the boat she was hot and no lie on the weekends she would carry around a bottle of southern comfort.

My Ex-wife married another italian poor guy!!

My present wife is red head irish her mom is awesome. It's nice also she talks to my mom.

I don't like racist people my brother is half black my partners ranged from irish to black and gay the best partner was this little angry spanish cop. The bigger the perp the more she went off on them and if it was a domestic dispute. I would warn the husband not to piss her off. I use to sit down with the wife make the report while my partner took care of the husband.

I'm putting this out there so if someone on here doesn't like me busting on mom inlaws and ex-wife this should make them enjoy my thrashings.

Carry on and if you like to hear more funny story's of my career as a clown please buy my book. It's titled The life of a crazy man with a Badge and no brain. !!! :hysterical:

My hate for my ex mom it was bad enough at my PCT with 98% all Irish they loved screwing the dago, My foot post for a laugh from supervisors was in front of a Bar called The Black Thorn big irish bar and along with the neighborhood as patrons came out they didn't like an italian hanging in front of their irish bar. So they would make a mistake of saying some thing that they regretted.

My other post during day tours was this big park where all the irish moms took their children to play and they sat are drinking beer.

That was the early 90's and if you knew what happened on holidays and night tours.

If you think, I'm wacked now you should have seen me then they use to give me time outs and sent back to the Pct some days they gave me a time out for the whole tour or sent home.

My ex- mom inlaw would call me the N word and at her family gatherings she thought she bought me at the dock. and wanted me to fetch her drinks. It got so bad that ex-mother sister who was from the classy side of the dock. Told her to stop

Also the day we got maried my mother - inlaw didnt say a word to me or would take any photo's with me.

At my sister inlaw wedding my ex and her mom left me at the wedding cause, I wouldn't get into a car with her and her drunk family. I had to walk a mile before my sister in law rolled up on me those days I use to go to work with change in my pockets.

My parents weren't even invited to her wedding.

Oh at christmas she would buy me a cheap crappy gift and my ex-sister law boyfriend would get leather jacket or something expensive.

Don't worry at the end she got burned by me!!

I always dated irish women even one gal off the boat she was hot and no lie on the weekends she would carry around a bottle of southern comfort.

My Ex-wife married another italian poor guy!!

My present wife is red head irish her mom is awesome. It's nice also she talks to my mom.

I don't like racist people my brother is half black my partners ranged from irish to black and gay the best partner was this little angry spanish cop. The bigger the perp the more she went off on them and if it was a domestic dispute. I would warn the husband not to piss her off. I use to sit down with the wife make the report while my partner took care of the husband.

I'm putting this out there so if someone on here doesn't like me busting on mom inlaws and ex-wife this should make them enjoy my thrashings.

Carry on and if you like to hear more funny story's of my career as a clown please buy my book. It's titled The life of a crazy man with a Badge and no brain. !!! hysterical.gif

Breathe, Racer, breathe...hysterical.gif

I figured on starting the day off with some history and some confusion but the facts are true. Names have been changed to not hurt there feelings. In other words we need more fun. Maybe a bull run ???

Forget the Bull Run and have another scotch instead. All will be fine then.

You should see the confusion that was cause by me. All, I did was make a nice statement of a prayer it rang the bells on my wifes cell. :confused:

But if you read into some the real things that, I stated it points towards racism. That italians have face and still face and when my uniform goes on, I'm blue no color or creed matters to me.

The rest maybe to cause confusion or a good laugh but getting tired of stirring the pot. It's either mess with you guys or talk to my wife. I already been messing with the hero's of operation Repo and got some angry responses it seems people think it all real. I know that when the repo was in my PCT he did it on midnights to save his butt. The show is so fake and the big talk like he's some war hero.

Archived