TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07H362 Video

No worries. Welcome 2 Dutch one o one ;)

It's starts off with i am driving in a Mustang and what is the first thing you do? Driving up and down the boulevard in Scheveningen.

When he get's out on the boulvard he is telling the story about the Mustang & Hertz relationship in the sixties.

He tells about the specs and that there are only 2 in the Netherlands.

After cruising the boulevard he tells what you else can do with the car like burning rubber but hertz locked the TSC button.

Then he goes over the details of the car! He says the finish of the car is typical american. Hard plastic and fake Chrome and he doesn't like the rollbar.

Reminds him of a Maxicosi.

He says its a good car for crushing because now where in the netherlands you hit the gas!

He likes the V8 and the sound off it and the reaction of people! He gets that some people will pay €750 rent for it ( min rent is 3 days @ €250 a day)

That's it!

No worries. Welcome 2 Dutch one o one ;)

It's starts off with i am driving in a Mustang and what is the first thing you do? Driving up and down the boulevard in Scheveningen.

When he get's out on the boulvard he is telling the story about the Mustang & Hertz relationship in the sixties.

He tells about the specs and that there are only 2 in the Netherlands.

After cruising the boulevard he tells what you else can do with the car like burning rubber but hertz locked the TSC button.

Then he goes over the details of the car! He says the finish of the car is typical american. Hard plastic and fake Chrome and he doesn't like the rollbar.

Reminds him of a Maxicosi.

He says its a good car for crushing because now where in the netherlands you hit the gas!

He likes the V8 and the sound off it and the reaction of people! He gets that some people will pay €750 rent for it ( min rent is 3 days @ €250 a day)

That's it!

Thanks for the translation but I have 2 questions

1) what is Maxicosi?

2) what would the exchange rate be for E250?

Archived