TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Forum Wars

kahmann

I love watching $#!+ talkers eat humble pie after they get their asses handed to them.

"Japanese technology at it's best" I think the 350Z crap talker said. talkhand.gif

Yeah, sure, my ass it is.

Thanks for sharing Ken!

Thanks for sharing never seen this before. I love his comment about his car being "Japanese Technology" with a clutch petal that sticks. They were also racing at the Toyota Speedway a company that provides cars with gas pedals that stick. -Kevin

Sweet! I had to watch it twice! In fact I may watch this for breakfast each morning!

"Clutch Stuck" I love it!

Rob was be generous when he told the guy he did a hell of a job driving. Missed shifts, braking too late. He never had a chance.

Sweet! I had to watch it twice! In fact I may watch this for breakfast each morning!

"Clutch Stuck" I love it!

Rob was be generous when he told the guy he did a hell of a job driving. Missed shifts, braking too late. He never had a chance.

Way too generous!!! He drove that course very well. I wish I had some experience like that.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE_HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shift:

Spanked that Som-bitch!!!

There was a blue 350Z at Enlglishtown last friday night and it was running mid to high 14's............embarrassing.

Wow, that's bad. I ran 13.7's in my '06 here in Vegas. Keep in mind, Vegas is a slow track.

As someone who's owned a 350Z and a Mustang, there's way too many fan boi's here. Switch the drivers and the outcome may have been way different. Not belittling the SGT, but this was only one test with only two cars and two drivers. Don't be confused and think this means that all Mustangs and SGT's will run with all 350Z's. My Z was a much better roadcourse car (evidenced by the small difference in lap times and the huge difference in track experience) and my Mustang a much better drag racer.

Wow, that's bad. I ran 13.7's in my '06 here in Vegas. Keep in mind, Vegas is a slow track.

As someone who's owned a 350Z and a Mustang, there's way too many fan boi's here. Switch the drivers and the outcome may have been way different. Not belittling the SGT, but this was only one test with only two cars and two drivers. Don't be confused and think this means that all Mustangs and SGT's will run with all 350Z's. My Z was a much better roadcourse car (evidenced by the small difference in lap times and the huge difference in track experience) and my Mustang a much better drag racer.

Yeah excuse us for being 'fan boys' of the cars we love in a forum about Shelbys. It's fun to watch a douchebag driver of any car eat his own cocky words, let alone when he's beaten up on by someone in a Shelby, any Shelby. I'm sure there are plenty of fast 350Z's with much better drivers than this guy was, but when it comes down to it, it's still a Japanese 6 bangin' rice rocket, no matter how fast or agile. Shelby fan boys FTW shift.gif

Forget the Z...I had a little 2 lane hwy fun recently (MINDING THE POSTED MAX SPEED LIMIT BUT NOT THE SUGGESTED CORNER SPEEDS SOBER) with a GTR...on a two lane twisty...he was behind me and never did catch up...maybe the guy was still learning the car I have no idea...

What kills me is seeing Americans talk smack about Ford and then profess the domination of Japanese cars...and lose.... pretty cool.

Dont get me wrong I had a Datsun Roadster for awhile...cool car. But it aint no Shelby.

Another Shelby Fan Man...FTW Indeed! drive and ride USA.

Besides the Z looks like every other sporty asian car...the Mustang looks like a Mustang.

...cool car. But it aint no Shelby.

Perfecct!

I see the Camaro guy (Against the SRT Chally) be a total idiot while winning and then the Shelby GT man wins with class.

Well done and nice find.

Yeah excuse us for being 'fan boys' of the cars we love in a forum about Shelbys. It's fun to watch a douchebag driver of any car eat his own cocky words, let alone when he's beaten up on by someone in a Shelby, any Shelby. I'm sure there are plenty of fast 350Z's with much better drivers than this guy was, but when it comes down to it, it's still a Japanese 6 bangin' rice rocket, no matter how fast or agile. Shelby fan boys FTW shift.gif

+ 1000 Ken !

U.S.A......U.S.A.....U.S.A......

:happy feet:

Archived