TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I've been Bucked

henrycp

Was passing by so I stopped into the Dealership to check on my order. Status = Bucked happy%20feet.gif

Shows a 4/12 build and a Dealership ETA of April 23. I'll be very impressed if Ford can build it and get it to my dealer in 2 weeks, but I suspect it'll be the first or second week of May before it arives. Either way, it'll be here in 2 to 4 weeks drool.gif

Was passing by so I stopped into the Dealership to check on my order. Status = Bucked happy%20feet.gif

Shows a 4/12 build and a Dealership ETA of April 23. I'll be very impressed if Ford can build it and get it to my dealer in 2 weeks, but I suspect it'll be the first or second week of May before it arives. Either way, it'll be here in 2 to 4 weeks drool.gif

i got mine in 2 weeks to Atl,so id think you got a good shot

That's great news. At least the April 23 ETA is a bit more reasonable than the April 17th that they gave you before. But of course these things aren't written in stone. Congrats..either way!

Archived