TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP: Phone System, more.

Like everyone knows, SPP's phone system sucks - or said more politically correct, isn't adequate for a growing business like SPP.

That being said, I wanted to update everyone on our status: A new system is due to arrive late next week :happy feet:

It's billed as being the "Mac Daddy Super Fly Hammer of the Gods" version. :drool:

We are also add 2.5 more people to the SPP staff. We'll post their mug shots later.

As always, we want to thank everyone for being patient and proving us with suggestions on your experience and on how we can improve what we do.

Aside from the fact that we work here, we're enthusiasts too. :shift:

We are also add 2.5 more people to the SPP staff. We'll post their mug shots later.

Can't wait to see what the .5 person looks like :hysterical:

It's good to see positive improvement though. :salute:

Now can you work on SPP parts being available at the Shelby Store so when people happen to be in the Vegas area and want to buy parts they can.

Dan

Not to belittle or be rude, but I do agree for a company as renown as SHELBY the phone system is a major gripe. When put on wait you will usually wind up in a loop that you are number in line and then the next your are three, then two then one, and then back to three never talking to anyone. When you decide to leave a message (in three years Enrique and Linda are the only two who have ever called back) good luck!!

Like everyone knows, SPP's phone system sucks - or said more politically correct, isn't adequate for a growing business like SPP.

That being said, I wanted to update everyone on our status: A new system is due to arrive late next week happy%20feet.gif

It's billed as being the "Mac Daddy Super Fly Hammer of the Gods" version. drool.gif

As always, we want to thank everyone for being patient and proving us with suggestions on your experience and on how we can improve what we do.

Aside from the fact that we work here, we're enthusiasts too. shift.gif

Great news Robert, and thanks for listening to us....happy%20feet.gif

I just called Shelby today and I don't know if the new system is in yet but it seemed pretty easy. I pushed 2 buttons and got to the exact person I needed to talk to. I got excellent customer service and more than all the info i needed. That I am glad for. Although a good phone system will never beat a friendly person handling your call.

Can't wait to see what the .5 person looks like :hysterical:

It's good to see positive improvement though. :salute:

Now can you work on SPP parts being available at the Shelby Store so when people happen to be in the Vegas area and want to buy parts they can.

Dan

That's coming. . .the mod shop is being totally renovated for this.

I just called Shelby today and I don't know if the new system is in yet but it seemed pretty easy. I pushed 2 buttons and got to the exact person I needed to talk to. I got excellent customer service and more than all the info i needed. That I am glad for. Although a good phone system will never beat a friendly person handling your call.

It's really a combination of good technology and knowledgeable help. The new system should be here late next week.

Archived