TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found 07SGT5600

ngnear

When I took the factory tour in Vegas they have banners hanging from the ceiling with production numbers posted on them. The 2007 banner states 5,632 Units - 2,260 Performance White & 3,372 Ebony Clearcoat. There are higher serial numbers than 5,632 but that is because they didn't make some numbers and made some out of sequence. I think when Roger gets the registry done well know for sure, but that's what I know for now.

I guess that answers the question. :lurk:

actually it doesnt.....as the previous post says and is accurate....some numbers were skipped.....so the highest csm number IS NOT the number of cars made.

5632 has been the final production number FOR 2007 stated by SAI for almost 2 years now and yes that is the number on the banner that hangs in their

production facility.

also the highest number csm WAS NOT the last car made....the numbers were completed out of sequence.

actually it doesnt.....as the previous post says and is accurate....some numbers were skipped.....so the highest csm number IS NOT the number of cars made.

5632 has been the final production number FOR 2007 stated by SAI for almost 2 years now and yes that is the number on the banner that hangs in their

production facility.

also the highest number csm WAS NOT the last car made....the numbers were completed out of sequence.

That all sounds very correct to me. Once the registry is completed, many statistics and numbers will come to light.

Archived